List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

"
Gulruon wrote:
My card just got approved (now waiting on art from GGG, etc). The info is as follows:

The Mercenary
Loyalty can be bought. Just make sure you know who the buyer is.
Unique
Any Unique Shield
Corrupted: true

Thank you for sharing! I added the info in the main post :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Here is my card. The rest will be TBD.

Scholar of the Seas

Item:
Mao Kun

Flavor Text:
I never met a ship I could not command, I have however met sailors that were not willing to be led.

"
Barivius wrote:
Here is my card. The rest will be TBD.

Scholar of the Seas

Item:
Mao Kun

Flavor Text:
I never met a ship I could not command, I have however met sailors that were not willing to be led.

Nice one! I love that map! :D Thanks for sharing, I added the info of the card under your name.
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
oh okie, I was thinking about drawing, inking and painting the actual artwork for my card. Thanks!

Just drop a msg to support.
I don't sea a reason why they shud ignore ur Artwork in creating a nice pic for the card if it fits their Requirements and works with the other cards.
"
You may add me, good sir! :D

As for the card, I'm gonna attend to that as soon as I can.

EDIT:

Card name: Blood for Blood
Flavour Text: 'The demon's laughter still echoed in his ears after he had left the abyss. "Remember! Blood for blood!", he had told him. And he shall not be disappointed...'
Type: Unique
Item: Oro's Sacrifice
Theme: a demon's red eyes staring from the abyss and his hand reaching out, holding the sword of desire

Hi, thanks a lot! :D I added your name and card design to the list! :)

Hi, I casually noticed that the creator of "The WInd" has only one message in the forum, registered on 28th april 2015, and has just a lvl 1 char. :\

Is there a story behind this? I mean how can someone register to poe and buy a top tier pack? Maybe he is a famous person in the gaming community and did like the creator of minecraft did for infractem.
Last edited by Freeed on Jul 21, 2015, 3:06:47 AM
"
You may add me, good sir! :D

As for the card, I'm gonna attend to that as soon as I can.

EDIT:

Card name: Blood for Blood
Flavour Text: 'The demon's laughter still echoed in his ears after he had left the abyss. "Remember! Blood for blood!", he had told him. And he shall not be disappointed...'
Type: Unique
Item: Oro's Sacrifice
Theme: a demon's red eyes staring from the abyss and his hand reaching out, holding the sword of desire

Hey! Congrats on getting your highgate pack! Did you manage to buy more boxes?

I was just thinking if you are going to name your div card "infinity boxes" but saw your above post. It's going to be a great card!

Wish I have the money to get a highgate for myself T_T
Thanks for the great thread.
And thanks to all supporters, Highgate or not (this includes supporters who "only" purchase points and no packs).
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Hey there, buddy! You should change the name on the list! I got my name changed - "YourWishIsMyCommand" can be replaced now. Thanks! :)

Done :)

"
Hey there, buddy! You should change the name on the list! I got my name changed - "YourWishIsMyCommand" can be replaced now. Thanks! :)

Wow. I didnt know account names can also be changed.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info