List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

"
Ceri wrote:
Alright, I've narrowed it down now I think. It seems clear that my card does indeed drop on Barracks tile sets. I've had another 2 cards drop, the first in the Colonnades map from one of those arc-shooting witches.. The second dropped in Promenades, but this time from a crab.

So, it seems safe to say it's not tied to blackguards, but rather the tile set that typically holds them - the Barracks.

Given that it would make sense if it's also obtainable in the Battlefront zone, but I have no confirmation on that yet.

So what did my first set give me?

Pretty cool. :)

Hey Ceri,

Thank you so much for sharing all this information with us :) I'll update the main post tomorrow (CET), today I was too busy with IRL stuff. :)

gz on your first set!! :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Minor correction for the sake of accuracy..

requires 6 cards.

But really I just wanted to say thanks for this list!
Last edited by impotentwinnebago on Jul 15, 2015, 10:18:46 PM
Update on locations finding things:

Found The Gladiator in The Grand Arena, Merciless (dropped from statue)
Found The Hunger in The Harvest, Merciless (dropped from random mob)

Might want to include a disclaimer that cards can be found in more than just listed places ;)

Cheers

-Savage
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Please update the location for The Queen: Vaults of Atziri (Vaal Pyramid Map)
Ok, I updated all cards to current available information. Keep posting locations if you find new ones :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Last edited by Aramil on Jul 16, 2015, 5:34:55 AM
"
Minor correction for the sake of accuracy..

requires 6 cards.

But really I just wanted to say thanks for this list!

nice find ;) thank you

"
zSavage wrote:
Update on locations finding things:

Found The Gladiator in The Grand Arena, Merciless (dropped from statue)
Found The Hunger in The Harvest, Merciless (dropped from random mob)

Might want to include a disclaimer that cards can be found in more than just listed places ;)

Cheers

-Savage

Cards updated, thanks a lot :)

"
Please update the location for The Queen: Vaults of Atziri (Vaal Pyramid Map)

Done! :)

Hi, new Highgate Supporter. No card yet, still in discussions.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
Hi, new Highgate Supporter. No card yet, still in discussions.

Great! :D Looking forward to see your design! :)

New datamining from the wiki:

'The Scarred Meadow' is listed as from user 'DemoDango',
and
'Jack in the Box' as from 'Pechosa'

(I actually dont refer to changes in drop spots, because its too much fluctuating; I expect for most of the cards to have 'only' a tileset as base and not specific area(s)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 17, 2015, 7:03:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info