List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

village ruin map - lvl 79

arena map - lvl 71

crematorium map - lvl 76 and 78

waste pool map - lvl 72 and 74
what up cuzz
The Fiend (corrupted headhunter) - atm one in standard

I asked him where he found it and he told me in a shrine map. Should be quite rare....
Last edited by TheDeathX on Jul 14, 2015, 12:57:57 PM
"
TheDeathX wrote:
The Fiend (corrupted mjölner) - atm one in standard

I asked him where he found it and he told me in a shrine map. Should be quite rare....

"
Diemx0 wrote:
I found 2 Jack in the Box in the City of Sarn (Merciless) yestereday.

"
feelgewd wrote:

village ruin map - lvl 79

arena map - lvl 71

crematorium map - lvl 76 and 78

waste pool map - lvl 72 and 74

Thanks a lot for the infos guys! Keep it going :)

"
MrPulp wrote:
Good job keeping track of all of this!
Here is the info from my card:

The Wrath

Text: Daughter of catastrophe, mother of pain.
Amongst the filth of Wraeclast, she wanders,
and her wrath follows.

-Quintoon the Returned

Currency

Chaos Orb

Quantity: 10

According to GGG, the art is done, but I've yet to see it.

Wow nice! Thank you for the infos about your card :) I updated it and put it under your name in the list :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator

Normal The Grand Arena

Merciless Western Forest
Another quality ZAP! post.
Found myself:
Dread Thicket Merc --> Lifesprig --> The Hermit

Not 100% sure (asked someone who found it):
Jungle Valley Map --> Windripper --> The Wind

Grotto Map
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
MrPulp wrote:
Good job keeping track of all of this!
Here is the info from my card:

The Wrath

Text: Daughter of catastrophe, mother of pain.
Amongst the filth of Wraeclast, she wanders,
and her wrath follows.

-Quintoon the Returned

Currency

Chaos Orb

Quantity: 10

According to GGG, the art is done, but I've yet to see it.

I like the flavour text. But seriously, another Chaos Orb card?
The planes and trains are to blame
Last edited by Problematique on Jul 15, 2015, 12:00:10 PM
An update on my card (Gemcutter's Promise):

1) I've farmed Ebony Barracks a lot, and the only drop so far has been off General Gravicious. I've done at least 40 full clears of the barracks so either the drop rate is really low or I'm very unlucky. I'm gonna do some targetted grinding at Gravicious just to get an idea of his drop chance.

2) One card dropped in the Promenade map off a Blackguard soldier. This makes me wonder if the card is bound to a location/tileset or to a class of mobs? Since the Barracks has mostly Blackguards in there, maybe it is possible that the card can drop anywhere where there are Blackguards? I'll keep this in mind while grinding away.

Please report if you find this card, in what zone/map and if possible from what mob. You can PM me privately if you don't want to spam here. :)

Update on other cards:

- The Gemcutter card also drops in the Quarry map, which makes sense since it's the Mines tileset. I've had 2 cards drop for me in that map.
- Rain of Chaos also drops in the Village Ruin map. Had two cards drop in a single map there.
- The Gambler seems to be a random drop, I've had 3 in total in different maps, with nothing in common between them (Channel, Plateau and Courtyard).

"
"
Ceri wrote:
An update on my card (Gemcutter's Promise):

2) One card dropped in the Promenade map off a Blackguard soldier. This makes me wonder if the card is bound to a location/tileset or to a class of mobs? Since the Barracks has mostly Blackguards in there, maybe it is possible that the card can drop anywhere where there are Blackguards? I'll keep this in mind while grinding away.

Could be either one. According to the Wiki, the cards that have dropped so far have similar enemies in each location (i.e. The Broken Bridge/Wetlands for the Hermit card).
Last edited by MrPulp on Jul 15, 2015, 4:51:06 PM
Alright, I've narrowed it down now I think. It seems clear that my card does indeed drop on Barracks tile sets. I've had another 2 cards drop, the first in the Colonnades map from one of those arc-shooting witches.. The second dropped in Promenades, but this time from a crab.

So, it seems safe to say it's not tied to blackguards, but rather the tile set that typically holds them - the Barracks.

Given that it would make sense if it's also obtainable in the Battlefront zone, but I have no confirmation on that yet.

So what did my first set give me?

Pretty cool. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info