People are waiting key for 1 month and some people get it in 15 min!!!

Yo to every1 , i see some people waiting 1 month and some even 3 months , and then i also see that some people are getting keys in like 1 day or few hours. I think this random selection is not right! You should fix that thing!
I saw on YouTube that you are asking for some suggestions . How i can tell u anything if i didin't test the game? Btw my opinion is that u should NOT change anything ingame .because game is sick this way anyways , anything new can screw it up. That happen to alot of cool games and now they crap :(
I have been waiting for 4-5 days and i am already pissed of when i see some1 get it in 15min.....
hum ....

like we said in france : la patience est une vertue.

Be patient ...
Get the Beta the 24 november 14:55
Thank to icassel for the Bkey
I am bro , but i feel sad for those who are wating for 3 months and nothing :(
look my sig :x
Get the Beta the 24 november 14:55
Thank to icassel for the Bkey
Yeah , sad.... i see 1 guy who get key instantly , he didn't even know that its too hard to get it . He just logged on e-mail and activated it and start play.... Like nothing happen xD
"
toni55 wrote:
Yeah , sad.... i see 1 guy who get key instantly , he didn't even know that its too hard to get it . He just logged on e-mail and activated it and start play.... Like nothing happen xD

LOL !!! WTF

yeah it is unfair but if GGG choose for it then thats it.
i saw a person today on the counter,
Joined November 18
last visited November 18

*facepalm*
Well , gl on random fking selection :)
i waiting 1 year ;/

and for example:

metatron1983

Last Visited: 21 listopada 2010 13:49
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)
Beta Member

hahahahahaha

good job devs :)
"
bloomson wrote:
i saw a person today on the counter,
Joined November 18
last visited November 18

*facepalm*

You are aware, I hope, that someone can log in, click the little box next to log-in, and thus never log out? Doesn't necessarily mean they aren't looking at the forums, only that they aren't logging out between visits. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info