Master missions in maps where you can't go back... seriously??

Just had a Zana mission where she asked me to do a Tora mission, who in turn asked me to hunt down "infected beasts". The map is "crematorium". Aside from the fact that I got the worst mods for my arc build (+50 monster lightning resist, patches of shocked ground), it's ALSO "let's enable all one-month mods" weekend, I barely made it out alive. Now I spent almost an hour taking it VERY slowly in this map with lots of diversion tactics because not only I'm squishy but due to +50 lightning resist my damage is not very high here. I actually cleared the entire map of monsters. Guess what? I STILL can't complete Tora's mission because you can't go back to the previous floor in this map for some reason, and some of the infected monsters are in previous floors. Seriously??
Last edited by melodia1 on May 30, 2015, 12:14:15 AM
After you kill the boss or maybe you can use them before.... there are stairs in th room that takes u to th first level.
You don't need to kill the boss to use the stairs back to the top level.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
When I was in a very similar situation I asked in the global chat how I was supposed to get back to the previous levels. That worked quite well, though I still chose to not risk a quick death by running around in the boss room looking for the exit. Now that I know that the exit is at the end of the short corridor in the upper/right side of the room, I feel a lot more confident about running through without getting killed by fire traps and fire storms.
I never cast a new portal. Relogged to use the initial portal to get to the first floor again to return my quest.
That's a clever solution.

But I didn't have that option, because all the other portals had been used by other players. Which is a fairly common situation for any Zana mission I'm in, whether it's my own or someone else's. And then there are the "you're only going to get one chance at this"-missions where we only get as many portals as there are players present in the Crumbled Laboratory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info