Low life Viper striker SUPER OP

Hey guys I want to show u guys my low life viper striker that can do deathless atziri runs no problem and can kill map bosses in a 6man party faster than most builds I have seen. I'm sharing my build to see what other people have to say so I can improve it. I do more than enough dps to kill uber but im not sure how well I am on defense and I don't think I can get passed uber trio without self casting immortal call and I don't have room in my gear to set that up... So any advice here would be greatly appreciated!

Spoiler
Passive Tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABX0MfQ18DkgPxBB_EQ8RUBGWFy8ZihqPGyUdFB1PHaohAyLqKPoqCyzhLR8tVS9vNbk7fEZxRwZJUUuuS8RMs1AwUq9V1lfJXGtcil3yX2pjQ2TnZfFn_G0ZbWxvnnBScFZwu3DVdoJ3B33jf8aApIIQgseDCYRIhxOJ049Gj_qQG5UgmhOboZu1nKSio6crrGasmK1KtAy00bVIuT7B88M6w23GnsgMykrQCdDQ2HbZE9lb217b1Nvn34rfsOGI44TndOjW6QLp_uq67Bjw1fLh8-r22vfX-tL7CQ==

( going to get depth perception at lvl 95)

Spoiler
Gear
I don't see Hatred or Wrath - are they in your gloves? Acuities? Ideally you want to corrupt +1 Lioneye's to Empower Anger and Wrath and you gain like 20% more DPS. Shield needs DPS on it.

Viper Strike can be OP but I can't see how it clears faster than spectral with the same gear :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 30, 2015, 12:26:53 AM
Who would have thought a 6L Shavs, CoE and Loath Bane would make an OP build?
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
I tried low life viper strike but with lesser gear (5l Shav's/Bino's/Vertex) and got destroyed even in low level maps.

Might need to examine your build and see if there is anything I can change (other than massive gear upgrades) to see if I can make my character more viable.

i have life based version of this build that was not bad, had to used reave for aoe and viper for single targets which it works very well, and I could also do deathless atziri runs with it, check the thread kingshaunters viper striker
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
i have life based version of this build that was not bad, had to used reave for aoe and viper for single targets which it works very well, and I could also do deathless atziri runs with it, check the thread kingshaunters viper striker

I'll have a look thanks. I also found reave much more effective than viper strike in my build and didn't end up using viper strike much at all.
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
Hey guys I want to show u guys my low life viper striker that can do deathless atziri runs no problem and can kill map bosses in a 6man party faster than most builds I have seen. I'm sharing my build to see what other people have to say so I can improve it. I do more than enough dps to kill uber but im not sure how well I am on defense and I don't think I can get passed uber trio without self casting immortal call and I don't have room in my gear to set that up... So any advice here would be greatly appreciated!

Spoiler
Passive Tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABX0MfQ18DkgPxBB_EQ8RUBGWFy8ZihqPGyUdFB1PHaohAyLqKPoqCyzhLR8tVS9vNbk7fEZxRwZJUUuuS8RMs1AwUq9V1lfJXGtcil3yX2pjQ2TnZfFn_G0ZbWxvnnBScFZwu3DVdoJ3B33jf8aApIIQgseDCYRIhxOJ049Gj_qQG5UgmhOboZu1nKSio6crrGasmK1KtAy00bVIuT7B88M6w23GnsgMykrQCdDQ2HbZE9lb217b1Nvn34rfsOGI44TndOjW6QLp_uq67Bjw1fLh8-r22vfX-tL7CQ==

( going to get depth perception at lvl 95)

Spoiler
Gear

1. why wed in the 6l? i don't see you doing much ele dmg?
2. isn't lioneye's boots annoying with the -40% ms penalty?
3. you have only taken 2 spell damage passives altogehter as far as i can see. perhaps a different help would be better. you are not taking much advantage of the spell to attack mod it has.
4. no gloves linked?
sorry I forgot to post gloves, im reposting all my gear and gem links, I changed it up a lil bit, I do 167k melee splash and I do 235k single target ( using WED)

and clear speed is not as good as spectral throw, but you wreck all game bosses a lot easier and to me its more fun.

Spoiler
Gear

and the reason why I got the spell damage nodes was because I was had nowhere else to put them until I got to 95 which I shall grab depth perception for more accuracy and crit chance.
And another thing im going to upgrade to a better belt than the one im wearing as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info