Making a facebreaker build, cant decide between duelist and shadow

I got both classes in 90+ with a respec available, and a legacy facebreaker, so I tought i sink some currency in to a crazy facebreaker build, thing is I cant decide between the 2, here is the best passive builds i got so far

Duelist :
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQABIcEswUtBjkJMwz3FCAVIBXsGj4elCSLKk0vzDGeMgkyTjWSPC09Dz8nQKBHfkrITP9N41BHUWBeE18_YEti7GVNZ5to8mxGbqpybHKpdO12f3fjeTl673uMfNl-4H7ihMSE2YTvj5mXeZkrmy2eV5_fogCmV6luqZWsr64-r2y18raKtz65Hb02vYG-p8BmwL_BgsT2xq7KkNE22L3iLORR6dXvDu988B_zBvcy-6r-Cv6P037vevajr6cs6RutSO54rj3iOuHyRZBVJy_sODrYfLsaOMrTGbQ=

Shadow:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA9W_IFKLZsNgWv2qMYeImlbVIbWwPq7fZYQapNEsKwzqbtVM1wONLV_Gzb57KSn1brEdRTBUgKk3iLAkz0Ta-pxm0ytMs6b02ZU2E2Ud-wYIvzGLstooFLXrvdO2E72BLrK8M96mVwL9AoF4TMk6PmQSHpldN4_6PNZK18m6qSsg_J_4K2L3yRTrhfNn3MnKpxPY8Lcautz5o8q9sTP-iAPAfwGYEs-98n9_zBvuqBjkkiz0PUWDkUWebrj5343k5fuIaPl8_FCDvDlBHjM_2SHZ_nld7jITEfuAelD38WGM=

anyone with some experience that can give me some guidance?

Last edited by boye on May 30, 2015, 5:05:39 AM
shadow for the swag
you linked the duelist tree twice.
Intuitively, I'd duelist. This guy has so many "natural" nodes for FB in his area.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
edited to shadow tree works, anyone? :)
Duelist cuz as allready said, you will have a much easier time leveling and such cuz there are so many usefull notes in its tree for a FB build.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Duelist because... what else is good on Duelist? Bow :/ That's it.

There is so much more you can do with Shadow lol.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
duellist for sure
also you're going get mana problems I suggest take the 3 mana nodes above the large block wheel underneath the duellist (revelry) 2 mana gain for each enemy hit and also a lot on kill
or get some mana leach in gear/gem
Marauder has the highest unarmed base damage
"
Meridin wrote:
Marauder has the highest unarmed base damage
Everyone does the same punch damage, Marauder just has more initial strength.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
I would take duelist; Unarmed Attacks cannot crit; why would you ever want to play FB as a shadow? Shadow is best for builds that are going to utilize crit.
You're going to be best off with Resolute Technique and Duelist/Mara have much better access to that node than Shadow.

Also the Phys node near shadow and ranger is very very weak. The Duelist starting nodes are pretty much 100% better.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info