Returning Player - Questions

Hi everyone! It's been kind of a while since I really played this game. Other than a few log ins here and there. I have a Witch at level 42 but since it's been a bit I feel completely lost and just not digging the spells I have for her.

I decided to start a Scion in hopes of relearning the game but it seems she can really do anything on any path so just trying to ask for thoughts on what would be a good build or direction to take her for a pretty much new player.

Right now I am following the green tree and have been taking attack speed. I kind of like the thought of a more melee "rogue" type dual wielder and am using some of the spells they first give me. Dual Strike, Spectral Throw, Animate Weapon, Viper Strike, and Whirling Blades. I am only level 6 and not quite sure about some of these but it's what I have so far. Anything I should look out for or perhaps a different type of tree and build works better on her?

Thanks!
There are very few builds that are stronger with a Scion. She is mostly there for aesthetic reasons as she can replace any other character in 90% of the builds out there with a negligent passive point loss.

Which means she has no problems replacing a Shadow, Ranger or Duelist as a dex dualwielder, you got plenty of such builds in their respective forums and some of them will even offer alternative trees for other compatible starting characters. If not, it's usually no problem to repath the tree for Scion yourself.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thanks for the response! I guess I will keep on keeping on with her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info