Will there be another beta wipe?

i'm thinking of getting a beta key but i'd preferably like to start afresh on a 'new' league instead of joining an already month old beta league. anyone has any idea if there will be another wipe soon? Or is the current build going to persist until beta ends?
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
I would expect one or more wipes, at the very least. The next one might coincide with the next, big patch, which incorporates more Act IV content. Last I heard, it's a week or more off. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
short answer yes there will be more wipes
I dont see any any key!
"
donong wrote:
i'm thinking of getting a beta key but i'd preferably like to start afresh on a 'new' league instead of joining an already month old beta league. anyone has any idea if there will be another wipe soon? Or is the current build going to persist until beta ends?

Would guess at least one more, but probably more. Leech changes and remaining Act 4 at least.

Calling it a league is a bit misleading btw.
I hope they don't put all of act 4 in the beta though, leave something for the release!
Second-class poe gamer
I'd say, sure... why not?

It really isn't our call.
"
pr13st wrote:
I hope they don't put all of act 4 in the beta though, leave something for the release!

One would expect they'd leave the last boss out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info