my characters are gone?!!?

i've played for about 85 hours with no major issues , yesterday , i tried linking my steam account to the forums and went to sleep.

now when i run PoE through my steam account , all my characters are gone!!

please need help , love this game.

ign: ThisFatGuySucks - level 66 marauder.
You overwrote the account when you linked it.

Email support with the information of both accounts and a few character names and they should be able to help you out.
I like to avoid the term "overwrite" in this situation. I think "override" is better, since linking doesn't clobber any accounts from the database, the account location is being overridden. This might calm some people who think their account is gone and needs to be restored from backups or something, when it just needs to be manually connected by a GGG support tech.
Today i was playing in hardcore mode , when i wented to Tidal Island was a big bags. When i login again , my characters was gone. Thre was a witch 24 level , name - Annikavai. Help me please.
"
Annikavai wrote:
Today i was playing in hardcore mode , when i wented to Tidal Island was a big bags. When i login again , my characters was gone. Thre was a witch 24 level , name - Annikavai. Help me please.

Can you please email us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this? We can then take a look for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info