First snowfall of the year in my part of canada (Pics)

power lines ?
when did canada get electricity ?
Top Ten Reasons For Being Canadian

10. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

9. Own-an-Eskimo scheme.

8. Kill Grizzly bears with huge frigging shotguns and cover your house in their skins.

7. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

6. A political leader can admit to smoking pot and his/her popularity ratings will rise.

5. Where else can you travel 1000 miles over fresh water in a canoe?

4. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

3. You can play hockey 12 months a year, outdoors.

2. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

1. It beats being an American.
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.

6. A political leader can admit to smoking pot and his/her popularity ratings will rise.

5. Where else can you travel 1000 miles over fresh water in a canoe?

Rest are just rubbish mate... Rubbish
I just copied it from a website :P. And I think it has a valid point!
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
Snowboarding in a T-shirt -- gotta love SoCal. Today was my 5th time this month. Oh, and besides bagging on U.S., what else do Canadians have? Ey?
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Nov 28, 2011, 7:37:55 PM
Maple Syrup and strong beer
"
scriptmonkey wrote:
Maple Syrup and strong beer
Denim jackets and mullets? Oh, and Celine Dion... But that's forgivable due to Rush, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, and The Band.

My girlfriend is from a town on the upper peninsula of Michigan, right on Lake Superior. All these mid-westerners and southerners here in Missouri think she's from Canada because she has an accent. She got pulled over for driving too fast in the snow, even though she was going 10mph under the limit. The cop said she might scare the other drivers, who really suck at driving in snow.

A couple inches of snow here closes everything. It's rather pathetic, but great for getting out of work or school.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I live in SoCal... a few inches of rain will reign chaos on all highways. People manage to flip their vehicles in a stop-and-go traffic here at about 20 MPH. That takes skill.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Welcome to Canada.
Last edited by scriptmonkey on Nov 30, 2011, 5:03:45 AM
I hate snow...
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info