Demon King Armour Set Preview

It looks great. Good Job GGG!
Looks really good. But I think it should'nt be an mtx, should be dropped by monsters ingame.

Sure it's great poe is a f2p game that survives on stash tabs + mtx cash.
Is it great that every new/nice lookin armor set is bought with real money without any lvl req / skill / knowing about the game?
No, I don't think so.

I wanna play the game and as I get further new armor types will drop/unlock, some more nice than others, everyone have different taste ofc. But right now almost every dropped piece looks like garbage and the nice ones you have to buy with real money.
You see someone cool/badass flexin in town but instead of thinking
"woah, that guy must have played day-in-day-out since release! Im so jelly I need to invest even more time than I already do in this game.."
you think
"hmm, I wonder how much money that guy spent on that..".

To look good in poe you have to pay real money and I think that fact take away alot of good rpg feeling from playing the game.

Ofc you gonna have the mtx shop(even though I would rather pay once>monthly for the game but than be able to get the effects and armors from the cash shop in game from monsters/shops instead.), it's your income for working on the game.
I think that weapon effects/pets/footprints/back attachement/skillSkins/stash tabs should be what you buy from there.
Make the armor/weapon skins drop ingame, you still make a ton of money but you add ALOT more rpg feeling to the game.

I also think that having armor/weapon skins in the cash shop feels like the devs are putting in more effort in making cool stuff to buy with your money instead of putting the focus on finishing 3d art for uniques, fixing graphic on existing ones and non-unique armors and weapons.

Please consider to make the armor/weapon skins drop instead of buying them,
or give them an in game requirement even though you buy it with real money
(something like "kill *** boss" / "Complete all quests in merciless" / "complete that achivement" / "complete a map with *?*?* mods" / "kill *** monsters within x sec/min" etc.)
or my final suggestion,
make achivements/maps/bosses(/races maybe.) grant a tiny amount of mtx points so that you don't HAVE TO pay real money for your looks you can also play the game and get other rewards than just currency and numbers on your character sheet/gear(ofc I love them numbers to.).

This is not by any means a complaint, it's a suggestion from a devoted player to make a game so many people love even better and more loved.

Path of Exile is the best game I know but it can still improve alot.
May the RNG be with you.
Impressive. Looks like the Predator.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
Reminds me of the badie from Baldur's Gate.

Sarevok!

That was an awesome game...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Armor set MTX = Must buy! :-)

Nice to have a lot of points to spent, saved them for this, looking forward to see the rest of the new sets!
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
"
"woah, that guy must have played day-in-day-out since release! Im so jelly I need to invest even more time than I already do in this game.."
you think

They already do that with the demi god's / alt-art race rewards. Every time a certain more sexier person hits town with his demi gods and alt art on people are clamoring about like he is the best person in the game.

He earned all of those race rewards no MTX about it.
"
komlosi wrote:
I'll buy this. And the necrotic. And the infernal one. I'll buy every armour set mtx.

Thanks GGG.

Amen!
Looking forward to it!
WOW that is some Sick looking Armor o.0 :) Keep it up GGG I might have to have you take more of my money...
"
Tupelo wrote:
Looks really good. But I think it should'nt be an mtx, should be dropped by monsters ingame.

Sure it's great poe is a f2p game that survives on stash tabs + mtx cash.
Is it great that every new/nice lookin armor set is bought with real money without any lvl req / skill / knowing about the game?
No, I don't think so.

I wanna play the game and as I get further new armor types will drop/unlock, some more nice than others, everyone have different taste ofc. But right now almost every dropped piece looks like garbage and the nice ones you have to buy with real money.
you think

To look good in poe you have to pay real money and I think that fact take away alot of good rpg feeling from playing the game.

Ofc you gonna have the mtx shop(even though I would rather pay once>monthly for the game but than be able to get the effects and armors from the cash shop in game from monsters/shops instead.), it's your income for working on the game.
I think that weapon effects/pets/footprints/back attachement/skillSkins/stash tabs should be what you buy from there.
Make the armor/weapon skins drop ingame, you still make a ton of money but you add ALOT more rpg feeling to the game.

I also think that having armor/weapon skins in the cash shop feels like the devs are putting in more effort in making cool stuff to buy with your money instead of putting the focus on finishing 3d art for uniques, fixing graphic on existing ones and non-unique armors and weapons.

Please consider to make the armor/weapon skins drop instead of buying them,
or give them an in game requirement even though you buy it with real money
(something like "kill *** boss" / "Complete all quests in merciless" / "complete that achivement" / "complete a map with *?*?* mods" / "kill *** monsters within x sec/min" etc.)
or my final suggestion,
make achivements/maps/bosses(/races maybe.) grant a tiny amount of mtx points so that you don't HAVE TO pay real money for your looks you can also play the game and get other rewards than just currency and numbers on your character sheet/gear(ofc I love them numbers to.).

This is not by any means a complaint, it's a suggestion from a devoted player to make a game so many people love even better and more loved.

Path of Exile is the best game I know but it can still improve alot.

Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info