Demon King Armour Set Preview

Any idea when it will be out? is it first with act 4 release?
looks good but wish we had like mannequins (see ffxi) or something to display full mtx sets in Hideouts or something..

<3
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:35:12 AM
Looks like something from Dungeon Siege 2. A 5* dollar game. Guess they ran out of ideas.
I like it a lot. These sets are getting better and better :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
looks amazing
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Seibar wrote:
looks good but wish we had like mannequins (see ffxi) or something to display full mtx sets in Hideouts or something..

<3

Yeah I agree. Just like pets can roam around in your hideout, I'd love to be able to put unused mtxes on display in my hideout.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
WOW, this one is totally badass. I'm noticing the MTXs are getting cooler and cooler as time goes on. Agree with other posters that this one and the infernal\necrotic sets definitely feel like they fit very well into the PoE universe visually\thematically. Love em. :)

Seriously though, these points are burning a hole in my pocket. I need this one and the other two spoiled sets in my MTX tab asap. :D
I've been saving 200-300 points a month for the new armor skin pack when 2.0 is launched, and when Black Friday crazy discount offer is occurred.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Looks nice .. but that helm '' puke ''

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info