weird

Why do my spectral gorillas spawn enemy apes from trees?
Shouldn't they spawn ally apes? -.-"
Or is it my imagination? it seem to happen in fellshrine ruins but i don't recall there being any apes p_p
Ugh... i swear i haven't had that much wine yet.
Last edited by Uthenera on May 28, 2015, 4:53:42 PM
If you heard your friend's voice calling for help, you'd probably get up and go to try to help them.
If you did so and then found the voice came from your friend's ghost, which has been turned into a magic slave by the guy who killed him, you'd probably attack that guy, rather than being inclined to help him.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on May 28, 2015, 8:04:05 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
If you heard your friend's voice calling for help, you'd probably get up and go to try to help them.
If you did so and then found the voice came from your friend's ghost, which has been turned into a magic slave by the guy who killed him, you'd probably attack that guy, rather than being inclined to help him.

LOL that's the coolest explanation of something i have ever heard, you rock.
And yeah, kinda makes sense, think i'll raise a glass in your honor.
Maybe possible with this to auto generate XP?
"
Uthenera wrote:
LOL that's the coolest explanation of something i have ever heard

Then I suppose you never heard the explanation as to why spikes on death from a dominated or converted porcupine goliath still damage you and not enemies.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Uthenera wrote:

Then I suppose you never heard the explanation as to why spikes on death from a dominated or converted porcupine goliath still damage you and not enemies.

How can you say that and not link it? You're just taunting those of us that haven't.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Uthenera wrote:

How can you say that and not link it? You're just taunting those of us that haven't.

I second that, gimme that link lol.
"
Timewar9 wrote:

No other way to go about it because there's nothing to link :)

However, I'm positive there's an enlightening story behind it, something like: Every creature sees the truth of its worldly actions in the moment of death. For most of them, unfortunately, it's too late do do anything - porcupines are an exception :)

There's another thing, know blackguards that charge yeah?
I kind of wondered why they do damage with that charge, i mean you are being hit with a shield that has no spikes on it, it's totally flat, shouldn't you get a knockback and/or a little stun instead of damage? :D
PS: Let's compile all the funny stuff and let Mr.Mark explain it all. :P
Last edited by Uthenera on May 29, 2015, 1:08:37 PM
"
Uthenera wrote:
There's another thing, know blackguards that charge yeah?
I kind of wondered why they do damage with that charge, i mean you are being hit with a shield that has no spikes on it, it's totally flat, shouldn't you get a knockback and/or a little stun instead of damage? :D

The only thing I'm sure of is I wouldn't want to get hit by that :)

I think Mark has the upper hand there, the description says "Charges at an enemy, bashing it with the character's shield while striking with a fist or melee weapon", you supposedly use the shield only to stun and the momentum to hit harder, it's just the animation that looks harmless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info