Facebreaker/discharge build?

I made a post a year ago about this, but it has been so long I don't know what was in it. Basically though, I am coming back into the game, and I was just trying to get advice on what class I should pick for a dream build.

I always wanted to do a build that focused on the facebreaker gloves and discharge. I basically just want to beat stuff up with my fists, collect charges with skills, and then discharge them. I don't care if it's not super efficient, I just think it would be fun and funny. The thing is I would ideally want to accumulate all 3 charges, which means I might be best with the scion for that since I would need to focus on all attributes? Otherwise, is there a different class that would work much better for this that you could recommend?

I am also struggling to find a skill that gives me consistent power charges, since the couple I found (power siphon) seem to only work for wands. I would need int anyways though for discharge, and strength for damage and red skills, plus dex for frenzy charges. I have a lvl 30 something scion that i could respec (since all my passive trees have been reset), so I was thinking this might work. Any thoughts on this?
"
phantom16 wrote:
I made a post a year ago about this, but it has been so long I don't know what was in it. Basically though, I am coming back into the game, and I was just trying to get advice on what class I should pick for a dream build.

I always wanted to do a build that focused on the facebreaker gloves and discharge. I basically just want to beat stuff up with my fists, collect charges with skills, and then discharge them. I don't care if it's not super efficient, I just think it would be fun and funny. The thing is I would ideally want to accumulate all 3 charges, which means I might be best with the scion for that since I would need to focus on all attributes? Otherwise, is there a different class that would work much better for this that you could recommend?

I am also struggling to find a skill that gives me consistent power charges, since the couple I found (power siphon) seem to only work for wands. I would need int anyways though for discharge, and strength for damage and red skills, plus dex for frenzy charges. I have a lvl 30 something scion that i could respec (since all my passive trees have been reset), so I was thinking this might work. Any thoughts on this?

actually FB should work with a 4L + CoMK + Discharge
so Cyclone? - Melee Phys - BM - Conc Effect - Cast on Melee Kill - Discharge
you take RT, wear
and use Blood Rage...
if you have enough Wealth you could wear

as CoMK boosts the Spell a lot, you should be fine... Abyssus + Lightning Coil would be the way to go... as you would loose a lot of flat phys rolls
Last edited by Ceratoidei on May 28, 2015, 3:50:56 PM
cool, thanks a lot for your input. I had to look up what almost all of those abbreviations meant, but I think I have it figured out now. It will likely still be some time before I get around to making this, but I know have a better idea of what to work for :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info