Any good game while waiting for Awakening?

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
If Witcher 3 had a top down camera option I'd be playing the crap out of it. Sadly the camera they use for Witcher 2 and 3 makes me vomit if I play for more than 10 mins :(

Same issue for me. Even screen shake can trigger the dizziness :P
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
If Witcher 3 had a top down camera option I'd be playing the crap out of it. Sadly the camera they use for Witcher 2 and 3 makes me vomit if I play for more than 10 mins :(

Ha im not the only one, I have to take a Dramamine pill... I suffer from motion sickness it's really horrible feeling. The game is getting a patch soon to rectify their desync.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 29, 2015, 12:52:44 PM
Oh that's probably why I don't like 3D games much anymore. They tend to make me tired / dizzy too.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Oh that's probably why I don't like 3D games much anymore. They tend to make me tired / dizzy too.

I have to actually take breaks, even with the camera span turned down. However that game creeps me out, that polish developer did a great job.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
= The game is getting a patch soon to rectify their desync.

The games offline. I don't think you know what desync is.

"
solwitch wrote:
I have to actually take breaks, even with the camera span turned down. However that game creeps me out, that polish developer did a great job.

Interesting. Can you give a specific example of what it is that creeps you out in that game?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 29, 2015, 11:11:10 PM
I went to try out Dungeon Fighter Online due to some recommendations.

However, there was some stamina system in place that limited the amount of playing you could do.

I've no idea what the fuck is up with MMOs from Korea and stamina systems. I just want to play a video game, it's not like I'm going to play it until I die or something.
"
solwitch wrote:
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Ha im not the only one, I have to take a Dramamine pill... I suffer from motion sickness it's really horrible feeling. The game is getting a patch soon to rectify their desync.

I've tried a whole bunch of things. None work for me, but may be worth you trying some of the suggestions from this thread I made ages ago: http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/games_that_make_me_sick/page1
The Witcher 3!, The Witcher 3!, The Witcher 3!

Or maybe that amazing new card game Gwent. Which just so happens to be inside of....

Spoiler
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:

Or maybe that amazing new card game Gwent. Which just so happens to be inside of....

Spoiler

Well im gonna come out and say it, 25 hours with Witcher 3 im already bored of it. The investigate the monster trail got so dull. Fuck that game. LA Noire with swords zzzzzz
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 30, 2015, 7:25:23 PM
I'm waiting for witcher 3 to go on offer.

A recent gem I remember I just bought was Trine 3, and for only £15, and its stunningly gorgeous, some of the best graphics ever.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info