Hideout of the Week: Catarina's Asylum

They should add "blueprints" to the game, that you can buy once you reach lvl 7 or 8 with a Master (all masters?). They should cost a shitload of favor, but once you have it in your inventory (looking kind of like a complicated map), you could just right click it to create a hideout. Those blueprints could be specially made hideouts made by GGG, and they could also future the hideout of the week winners (if they agreed to have them added as blueprints).

They could even be super rare drops from end game bosses :)

Your Welcome.

Most of us don't have the talent to make an awesome hideout, and many of us are so busy at work we hardly get to map as much as we want, let alone make time to make a cool hideout. That doesn't mean we don't want one, only that we prioritize running maps and exploring end game.
Last edited by rtm1981 on May 28, 2015, 3:45:21 PM
You got better things to do then post stupid vids about stupid content like this.

Build of the weeeeeeeeeeeek gogogo, ")(=%7 that hideout stuff, it´s there to be effective, nothing else!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Wtb Hideout Imprints, So that I can Create a different hideout without deleting my current one :/

This.
I like how you avoided saying "crafting b--ches". You won this round, Bex (Kappa)
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
105731337 wrote:
"
Wtb Hideout Imprints, So that I can Create a different hideout without deleting my current one :/

This.

So very much this. Having a completed hideout that I can chill in while switching to a work-in-progress when I get another idea would just be really great, then switching back when I want. Pleeease GGG. Plus just think of all the extra MTX we'd have to buy to be able to have rain and wisps in each Imprint/SaveSlot/Whatever. It'd also be cool to be able to trade an Imprint to people that could function like a recipie: You collect all the different decorations it requires and then boom, the Imprint would arrange them all to mimic the original hideout. Heck, it could create a whole economy based on different POE hideout designers selling Imprints of thier hideouts.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Hideout of the week was not asked for, is not needed and is a waste of GGG's time. Let's the fans do this stuff to themselves if they really want it. Just focus on the actual game please.

As has been mentioned, Bex is neither a programmer, nor a graphics artist. She is the community manager. The "actual game" is not her concern.

That said, thanks Bex for doing these. I, as well as the vast majority of us (judging by the comments), love seeing these. I've missed them for the last several weeks. Keep up the great work :D
I was very impressed when i first seen it a couple months ago..

Very unique and natural, well done.

Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
Wow, it looks like a better version of my hideout. I always did like the theme of an old, dusty library that has been neglected for hundreds of years.
This one is cool, and super artistic...

Although, the MAZE hideout someone posted on Reddit a few weeks ago still has my vote :)

I still have a lot of respect for people who take the time to build these elaborate HOs and showoff.

Can you come clean my apartment for me sometime? Seems like you have an excellent attention to detail.

nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info