Morbid Glance Hubris Circlet - HC craft

Nice one Jep!
Last edited by whoismiked on May 28, 2015, 9:15:05 AM
"
whoismiked wrote:
Nice one Jep!

I'm not sure what I'm most excited about: Jeppesu's amazing new project or the fact it made Mike come out of hibernation! GG!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
Broccolini wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:
Nice one Jep!

I'm not sure what I'm most excited about: Jeppesu's amazing new project or the fact it made Mike come out of hibernation! GG!

Haha :D
And thanks Mike!
"
Broccolini wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:
Nice one Jep!

Time to celeb both^^

Would love to craft myself now, but there is like no way to get eternals for a decent amount atm :(
Especially when ur item is almost done,... it's just meeeh
Spoiler
maybe the last thing i'll put my hands on tho, unless there will be div cards to get eternals "easier"

"
Chundadragon wrote:
Huh? In my mind that sceptre is done - would rather the extra aoe over multi anyday :^)

well ye thats version #1
still want to test the cm version aswell + i got a mana regen version saved
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on May 29, 2015, 7:16:43 AM
Huh? In my mind that sceptre is done - would rather the extra aoe over multi anyday :^)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Okay, Broccolini kindly sold me 2 eternal orbs and on the first one I hit t1 fire resistance. On the second one top t2 int.
Not bad but int will be rerolled eventually.
"
jeppesu wrote:

Okay, Broccolini kindly sold me 2 eternal orbs and on the first one I hit t1 fire resistance. On the second one top t2 int.

F*cking congrats JeepJesus!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
jeppesu wrote:

wow that RNG, 2day some crazy things happend lol.

GZ on that insane craft!
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
... damn, son!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
wow that is very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info