Has anyone submitted a divination card for a single exalt?

"
Hellcat5 wrote:

To comment on the logistics of this, it doesn't matter how long it takes someone to get to mapping levels. playtime matters, not level. ex drop according to rng in any difficulty. I've had my old lvl 80+ shadow in a normal difficulty dread thicket, and he dropped ex. Arguing, logically, from a basis that level effects currency drops has no validation. Increased Item Rarity and Increased Item Quantity effects currency indirectly ( for example chaos recipes http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipes) But, I see nothing that states either IIR or IIQ effect currency directly. I've sent in to GGG for the answer regarding, but that's a side point, and not valid to my point.

Sure, you've pointed to (not in these words) "if you don't use fuse, you won't link an item." I know a guy who's linked two 6L with around 80 fuse each attempt. I've seen a guy BLOW through almost 600 fuse, and I know other people have taken more than 2000 and still not 6L.

Effort and grinding have very little to do with what a person has in game. It's RNG. As far as I know, it is possible that a new player drops a mirror with only 20 hours of play. What I see here is a lack of acknowledgement of your own luck with the game. Your luck has nothing to do with your "effort". Although, because you've had your luck, you've attached the luck to a formula that isn't valid. Other players do not share your "lucky" experience. I hope you can have the mind to acknowledge this point.

hellcat5 out.

Nobody said the time it takes to level has no influence on how many exalts can/should drop. I'm clueless why you feel the need to explain this.

I have linked over 300 items in PoE. Playing for abit over a year that is close to 1 a day. How is that RNG? It simply isn't. Sure with 1 or 2 items you can get lucky, but the nice thing about RNG is that it tends to level out in the end. I have had items taking over 6000 fusings. I've had countless under 10 fusing. Making a 6link can be done without 'getting lucky'.

So in the end my point is that RNG does tend to even out in the end. So the only conclusion i have for people that complain about 1 exalt drop per year, they just don't play enough. I can guarantuee you i will have exalts drop in the upcoming 3 month league. I can also guarantuee you i will make 6links happen. The only thing i can't guarantuee is mirror or eternal drops, since they are truly a lottery ticket.
Last edited by Miská on May 27, 2015, 5:01:27 PM
Miska, it sounds like you have been on the fortunate side of RNG, however, there are others who rare if ever get graced by good RNG. I also don't see how playing a little bit for over a year equates to playing 1 day.
"
StaticSys wrote:
Miska, it sounds like you have been on the fortunate side of RNG, however, there are others who rare if ever get graced by good RNG. I also don't see how playing a little bit for over a year equates to playing 1 day.

How have i been on the fortunate side of RNG, i have had 0 mirrors, 0 eternals, and 0 6links drop. Those things are true RNG. I have had none of them drop ever, in 3300 hours played.

It's very different how people play. I have guildies that are online the whole evening, yet enter only a few maps. Spend most of their time chatting on our raidcall, and just having a laugh. Wich is all good ofcourse, i enjoy that myself too, however it's obvious that although they are online for hours, the chance of an exalt drop is very slim, because they don't play the game.

You can get unlucky, and lucky. But over the course of years those things will level out. There is no way anyone who plays PoE on a regular basis and actually plays the game doesn't see an exalt in over a year. It is impossible.
Last edited by Miská on May 27, 2015, 6:00:09 PM
"
Miská wrote:
There is no way anyone who plays PoE on a regular basis and actually plays the game doesn't see an exalt in over a year. It is impossible.

It is certainly possible, since it happened to me. I've always been playing solo, so there was never time spent on raidcall like your guildies :)

It is quite funny that I had actually MFed ever since farming Mervail was a decent choice for the chaos recipe. And that effing orb dropped for me while I was leveling my last char in a vanila Orchard map(some time had passed between those 2 events).
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on May 27, 2015, 9:58:26 PM
Broke quote :O
Last edited by StaticSys on May 27, 2015, 9:39:21 PM
"
Miská wrote:

No offense ment but to get exalted drops you need to play. I'm abit tired of people saying they get 1 exalt drop per year. That's just bs. If you don't play they won't drop.

Okay I won't say a year , it's been 18 months of playing for me . I found 1 exalt in the first week or two of playing none since .
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
"
Nodders wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

No offense ment but to get exalted drops you need to play. I'm abit tired of people saying they get 1 exalt drop per year. That's just bs. If you don't play they won't drop.

Okay I won't say a year , it's been 18 months of playing for me . I found 1 exalt in the first week or two of playing none since .

ive never had an exalt drop and i have 1161 hrs played lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info