Has anyone submitted a divination card for a single exalt?

"
Barivius wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
A couple of exalted orb submissions with different quantities? And in another thread, a chaos orb submission? I'm sorry, but what a waste. I had been hoping for uncommon or rare uniques for which you could set aside a stash tab or two, and then maybe browse it, marvelling over how close you are to get item XY, or considering which ones ones you might be trading for others etc.

But this? How utterly lame.

There will be more of those cards than people submitting currency.

More, yes, most likely. But for me even one such card that doesn't do something special is a waste. Skill gems with 20% quality, corrupted uniques, a set of uniques that work well together (if that's possible), that's all interesting and fun. But currency isn't. When you have the chance to give PoE an additional layer, or a different angle, why settle on same-old, same-old? I just hope submissions like that are really rock-bottom minimal.
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
Is there a /played command for characters in PoE? I could check that out.

Yes, there is. And funnily, you guessed it, it is /played!
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:

I believe my expectations are reasonable. If a eventual 1 exalt card is split into 5 parts, I would expect them to set the droprate of the cards at exalt_drop_rate/5, so I will be able witness my progress much more often than I do now(5 times better progression at that :)))).

I would expect the drop rate to be lower then. Making them drop at exalt_drop_rate/5 would effectively double exalt drop rates.
"
almostdead wrote:
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:

I believe my expectations are reasonable. If a eventual 1 exalt card is split into 5 parts, I would expect them to set the droprate of the cards at exalt_drop_rate/5, so I will be able witness my progress much more often than I do now(5 times better progression at that :)))).

I would expect the drop rate to be lower then. Making them drop at exalt_drop_rate/5 would effectively double exalt drop rates.

That could be one way to balance it out.

I'm guessing they can always put that card in a low level zone, so you actually loose a % of all your regualr orb drops(i.e. enough to bring down your currency rates down overall, but increase your exalt drops).
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on May 27, 2015, 10:30:57 AM
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
A couple of exalted orb submissions with different quantities? And in another thread, a chaos orb submission? I'm sorry, but what a waste. I had been hoping for uncommon or rare uniques for which you could set aside a stash tab or two, and then maybe browse it, marvelling over how close you are to get item XY, or considering which ones ones you might be trading for others etc.

But this? How utterly lame.

There will be more of those cards than people submitting currency.

More, yes, most likely. But for me even one such card that doesn't do something special is a waste. Skill gems with 20% quality, corrupted uniques, a set of uniques that work well together (if that's possible), that's all interesting and fun. But currency isn't. When you have the chance to give PoE an additional layer, or a different angle, why settle on same-old, same-old? I just hope submissions like that are really rock-bottom minimal.

There is an easy solution to your problem. Buy a highgate supporter pack and design your own divination card.
"
Faendris wrote:

There is an easy solution to your problem. Buy a highgate supporter pack and design your own divination card.

No, I've spent enough money on PoE, way more than I ever thought I'd spend on a video game. I don't regret a single cent but enough is enough. And it wouldn't solve the problem anyway.
Last edited by Jojas on May 27, 2015, 10:41:20 AM
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

No, I've spent enough money on PoE, way more than I ever thought I'd spend on a video game. I don't regret a single cent but enough is enough. And it wouldn't solve the problem anyway.

Hiding our titles are we?
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

Hiding our titles are we?

No, no titles. I would have loved to design a unique or a monster, but both were far beyond what I was willing to spend. Before the 2.0 supporter packs came out I considered maybe buying into one of them if they had something I really, really would have wanted. But when they hit the shelves, that was it for me.

But I have to modify what I wrote above. If there will be some skins in the future that I absolutely cannot live without I will buy some more $20 packs. But then that's it. Definitely. I'm really almost 100% sure about it.
"
Miská wrote:
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

No offense ment but to get exalted drops you need to play. I'm abit tired of people saying they get 1 exalt drop per year. That's just bs. If you don't play they won't drop.

BS was that I didn't get a single exalt in my first year of playing PoE.

I've been playing enough to get 5 chars to these levels 85/70/84/81/84. Nothing much, but I've died plenty of times on them, so they could have been higher if I was a better player(and had a better pc :)). Is there a /played command for characters in PoE? I could check that out.

Like someone said after me, it is probably more reasonable to look at how much you played in that first year. I played this game for abit over a year now, and have had 50+ exalts drop. I did play alot though, so it's all playtime vs reward i guess.

And just as a comparison, i had 0 mirrors, 0 eternals. And i crafted about 300+ 6links. I never had a 6l drop though.

Imo mirrors and eternals are true RNG, exalts not so much.

"I've won the lottery on multiple occasions, therefore anyone who hasnt won the lottery is a liar or isnt playing it correctly"
"
yungwhiz wrote:
[

"I've won the lottery on multiple occasions, therefore anyone who hasnt won the lottery is a liar or isnt playing it correctly"

I think the numbers I providing are way to high to be considered 'lottery'. Ask any streamer, or for that case anyone who plays PoE while actually playing. 1 exalt per year is just bullcrap. People like that just dont play.

You remind me of some of my guildies, who, after i 6link something tell me how lucky i am. It makes me laugh abit inside. You can't play the lottery unless you buy a ticket, let that sink in for a moment.
Last edited by Miská on May 27, 2015, 11:19:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info