Hows my Tree?

So, Im working on my first ever character still, currently I'm a Lv45 Dual wielding Duelist, I'v been running
-Cyclone
-Life gain on hit
-Life Leech
-Blood Magic

I'm still working out the kinks, with this tree being my end goal,
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR0V7JkrvYHKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0MxdO2E7xvIeu8FLWBLXhNAoCFgwYs67TXvgUHT_AlY26eDticLhtFhUu9OMn6GYBiRvJ86UhRN_Ev3vm6X8pynMAHnDjwlvN-_AAYV9mJ5W68Y23TxVuifguCVEYHdRmOnVvoUdUp945-Hdmeg_MU4lmRaXPm3F-Je5w_cvTGwy_XUUjB8fyt31wIRo-dE0gMnjX3C7AW1jb9RR7TFZ4CoB220tfKpbngNWK826E2SI_aLT5tqhVLZYVcN0iGezSgql3nkUWKsbIydqjY9tUhtbO1Bpn-xsw==

Two notes on the tree, i wont have blood magic passive nd i dont have it now just the gem, and secondly i need to cut out a point but im not sure what areas are less important than others.

Lastly i'm working on getting mortal conviction so i can run multiple Auras.

DO you see any probelems with the tree so far?

Did anything i say not make sense? if it didnt chance are im wrong about somthing and can you please correct me :)

EDIT
OK so i finished the Lv80 tree,
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR2ZKxXsypC9gYTZZU29Nkd-Y3BgQb6nV5cLwQUteu907YTvG8hDMSfVYEshYECgXhPT_AlY26fBizrtNe-BQeXF9UYceBpVYSHh76n6iO1kozbohylGaQHn_EsUTRiRvJ9ngKgHbbS18qlueA1Yr9i9NZKmV03j_o8xnjXWRQr0xr68FHUY23TxAhGj50TSAyfUUjB8fyt311b65w_cvTGwy_VNkiP2jX2nMPe-bpfynAMAfpobqhRxDjw6UsEHEPBjF9d-8lqBOg==

Stills seems like im low on life, whats a good goal to have from life?
Last edited by Caantpayrent on May 27, 2015, 10:04:16 PM
Is this intended to be a beta build? Don't quite understand how do you intend to get mortal conviction without going through Blood Magic. If you ARE getting blood magic then you can count out most auras (heralds are doable).

Other concerns:
-No need for iron grip with melee skills.
-You've planned a build for level 100, which is fine but... Do you expect to make it there? Even on SC that isn't a simple task. Maybe planning for level 80 is a more reasonable goal.
-You've invested numerous points into crit nodes, but not really enough to build around crit, and you didn't pick up the bigger sword crit node branch even though you clearly intend to use swords.
-No ondar's guile? If this is a beta build I understand due to the ondar's change, but in the live realms ondar's is a no-brainer.
-lots of wasted points traveling up the right side of the tree just to get some life leech that you could easily get on a ring.
-I assume if you're running auras for dmg you'll be using hatred, and it scales best with phys dmg rather than elemental weapon dmg. So you can easily cut those points out.
-Low hp. This is esp a concern if you're using a mana hungry skill like cyclone with blood magic gem. Your leech is capped without Vaal pact and you will be fighting against yourself without a higher hp pool and some life regen.
[quote="ireishred"]Is this intended to be a beta build? Don't quite understand how do you intend to get mortal conviction without going through Blood Magic. If you ARE getting blood magic then you can count out most auras (heralds are doable).

Other concerns:
-No need for iron grip with melee skills.
-You've planned a build for level 100, which is fine but... Do you expect to make it there? Even on SC that isn't a simple task. Maybe planning for level 80 is a more reasonable goal.
-You've invested numerous points into crit nodes, but not really enough to build around crit, and you didn't pick up the bigger sword crit node branch even though you clearly intend to use swords.
-No ondar's guile? If this is a beta build I understand due to the ondar's change, but in the live realms ondar's is a no-brainer.
-lots of wasted points traveling up the right side of the tree just to get some life leech that you could easily get on a ring.
-I assume if you're running auras for dmg you'll be using hatred, and it scales best with phys dmg rather than elemental weapon dmg. So you can easily cut those points out.
-Low hp. This is esp a concern if you're using a mana hungry skill like cyclone with blood magic gem. Your leech is capped without Vaal pact and you will be fighting against yourself without a higher hp pool and some life regen.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, ok so...
- Ohh i for some reason thought that i could put a point on blood magic, continue get mortal conviction then refund the point on blood magic... i guess i wont have either now

-OK i'm remaking new tree bases off 100 points

-So should i drop the crits or add more?

-I'll look in to ondar's thanks for the tip

-how do i go about extending my life enough to not be drawing it all out with cyclone and blood magic

Thanks for the feedback, this is exactly what new player like my self needs, to clear up how things really, also when i finish the 100 point tree i'l link it an hope fully it'll be better :)
Last edited by Caantpayrent on May 27, 2015, 9:01:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info