U should hurry up with open Beta!

Hi,

u should fix the open beta soon because when the new Star Wars MMo launches or Diablo III it will be hard to get players.
And give out some more Beta Keys ( I wanna play aaahhh :P)
The release schedule of other games will have no effect on the PoE open beta date. GGG is planning to support the game for at least 10 years.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
The release schedule of other games will have no effect on the PoE open beta date. GGG is planning to support the game for at least 10 years.

Expansions?
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
nothing good will come from rushing, only complains will come
"
scriptmonkey wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

Expansions?

I can bet this game will expand for a long time. Newer skills, more quests, monsters, etc. There's no limit to it, the only thing that GGG need's is people actually playing theyr game. If we do, they'll keep on making awesome stuff. I can bet C:

_
"
CheeseBurger wrote:
"
scriptmonkey wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

Expansions?

I can bet this game will expand for a long time. Newer skills, more quests, monsters, etc. There's no limit to it, the only thing that GGG need's is people actually playing theyr game. If we do, they'll keep on making awesome stuff. I can bet C:

Dunno about that m8, if no one does micropayments etc.. D3 & Lineage Eternal Will Probally destroy this community im afraid. specially now so manny un used members(fake members) exist. i know someone who made 100 accounts just to get a key on one of them so we shall see ....
"
chanina wrote:

Dunno about that m8, if no one does micropayments etc.. D3 & Lineage Eternal Will Probally destroy this community im afraid. specially now so manny un used members(fake members) exist. i know someone who made 100 accounts just to get a key on one of them so we shall see ....

If you know someone with 100 fake accounts, you should report them. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
chanina wrote:

If you know someone with 100 fake accounts, you should report them. ='[.]'=

Amen to that
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Any idea when open beta might start?
http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/blizzard-diablo-3-art-lecture-at-gdc-2012

so probably diablo 'll release in second half of 2012
SWTOR - shit, it's just WoW in future, so i think guys from GGG have enough time to testing PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info