Facebreaker animate guardian viable?????

"
EpicMaster207 wrote:
(and, yes, I will put them Ina a chest so I get them back when he dies).

This might not work as you expect it to - could you clarify what you mean?
"
EpicMaster207 wrote:
Just FYI, if I can get the animate quardian to do 5000+ dps, I will use him for fun, at least compare him to SRS, as I hate self-casting them

It's sturdy enough in beta, however, I don't think you will get a lot of dps out of it, he can't wear jewelry and that's a nice chunk of base damage.

That chest mod you saw will just give the chest back when he dies.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on May 27, 2015, 10:42:51 AM
"
"
EpicMaster207 wrote:
(and, yes, I will put them Ina a chest so I get them back when he dies).

This might not work as you expect it to - could you clarify what you mean?

Does the mod from I forget who, if the guardian is in your chest, do you not get all of your items back??? Or did I read it wrong
You only get the armor back. You will need to have a few of those uniques on hand.
That stinks!!!! :'( thanks again :)
"
It's sturdy enough in beta, however, I don't think you will get a lot of dps out of it, he can't wear jewelry and that's a nice chunk of base damage.

He also has +physical in closed beta. Which is why his damage can be fairly significant with Facebreaker.

"
Does the mod from I forget who, if the guardian is in your chest, do you not get all of your items back??? Or did I read it wrong

Like others have said, Animate Guardian is still risk/reward deal. You let him die, items are gone.
"
Starxsword wrote:
He also has +physical in closed beta. Which is why his damage can be fairly significant with Facebreaker.

Right, forgot about it. The value is also total bullshit, they might have to change that to 'adds damage to weapon attacks'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
The value may seem pretty high, but I have tested it with Facebreaker. And it isn't gamebreaking or anything like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info