Animate guardian, or a waste of uniques?

If I was to gather all these uniques, of Wichita have all but abyssuss, would it be a waste, or is it a go? Just curious your guys opinion (and, yes, I will put them Ina a chest so I get them back when he dies).

Using the links; animate guardian, minion damage, melee physical, melee splash, faster attacks, fortify. (If u suggest otherwise, plz lemme know).

Using the uniques

Facebreaker strapped mits; or do you suggest a weapon? If so, wich one?
The blood dance sharkskin boots; the benefits from the frenzy charges
Hyrri's ire zodiac leather; for the acrobatics to offset the damage increase from abyssus
Jaws of agony supreme spiked shield; for the physical damage booster and reflection
Abyssuss ezomite bergonete; increased physical damage
And will be using auras haste, purity of elements and hatred, vitality if possible.
Any help?
The mod only works on rare chests that you craft it onto. All other items the guardian has will be lost.

Your guardian will die very quickly if you don't take minion life nodes, max its resists, and give it a meatshield via yourself or other summons.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I will grab as many minion nodes as I can, and will either run ARS or zombies (most likely zombies) in my staff. Would he be worth the effort do you think, or just go with some weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info