What the heck is going on?

"
pneuma wrote:
The PCs don't have nearly that much motivation. Each person explains why they were exiled on the character selection screen, and nearly every one was at least a little unjust. The 'machinations of an invisible hand' in each of these unjust exiles explains perfectly (and meshing with your explanation) that Dominus had done this to bring the PC specifically to the island to do work for him in some way.

The Templar seems pretty damn motivated to me. As for the rest of them, probably the main thing is to survive (especially for the Ranger, who seems to be completely fine with the idea of living the rest of her life in the wilderness of Wraeclast), but that doesn't explain why they take on all these quests instead of laying low.

Hmm, reading the Shadow's bio, it seems he's like Mr. Teatime in the Discworld novels - someone who strives to be the perfect assassin.
"
Kopfnuss wrote:
I didn't care about the story and went on slaughtering.

That what I was doing the whole CB. Then in OB I decided to follow the story and listen / read all the dialogs. Guess what, it confused me more than it explained things.

Almost each dialog ads some new names of people / places / orders... names that doesn't mean anything to me, dont know how they are linked and I forget 5 seconds afterwards.

ARPGs & story does not compute. Forget about it. Piety is a b***h of someone called Dominus. Kill'em all!! (and take their children, if you're a witch)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
TBH i dont care about the stories in this type of games (no offence GGG)

Im here for the Lootz

color coded loot is my drug lols
Well the Duelist is a bounty hunter of sorts.. he is doing what he does best. Kill for money/gems/whatever

The marauder is like a viking, for all we know his "Brother Death comments" can go with Norse mythology the only way for him to go into heaven aka Valhalla is to die in battle, a warriors death.

His back story would go along with it as well.

The ranger, could be protecting his/her new home...

Templar is doing gods work to save the world.

and the witch is always on a quest for power.. good or evil it does not matter.
"
Semptimilius wrote:
Piety killed your brother and mother on the orders of Dominus. They also got you fired from your job and often, unbeknownst to you, pee in your beer.

They took 'is job?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info