release 2.0 early June

"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
Sept release won't be so bad from a competitive standpoint for temp league players, since most cannot no life as much with school starting and those who work full time can have a fairer chance.

Late release is not a problem on its own, problem is there is nothing else to do in game before release. It feels like chewing on an old boot when there is a cake waiting for you.

"
Teplokot wrote:
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
Sept release won't be so bad from a competitive standpoint for temp league players, since most cannot no life as much with school starting and those who work full time can have a fairer chance.

Late release is not a problem on its own, problem is there is nothing else to do in game before release. It feels like chewing on an old boot when there is a cake waiting for you.

the beta has been pretty fun for me
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

I am sure it is. And for some people standard is quite fun. And some chose one month race. And some chose to play...God forbid...Garena.

Some guy from Reddit said that he would bite his own fingers off if mirror drops for him in beta. Maybe he is crazy, maybe he is not, who knows; nine out of ten people i know stopped playing beta because of wipes and wipes are imminent. But they already had a sweet taste of that new act and they ain't going back to the City of Plebs.

Divided we stand
Meepo.png
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:
I would be surprised, if 2.0 would be done before christmas.

I highly doubt any of us will still be alive to see this expansion. It will be great for our grandkids though.

Yeah, this game NEVER seems to make any progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHsw2zIafgg

Be patient; "getting it right" > "getting it out" .

Have fun!

I couldn't agree more. Too many games and expansions release when the product is deemed "good enough" and is fixed months later with patches. Meanwhile, the damage has already been done and is irreversible. I miss the days of companies taking the time to do things right at release, instead of an attitude of "Oh well, we can always patch it!"

BTW <3 AB
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

I am sure it is. And for some people standard is quite fun. And some chose one month race. And some chose to play...God forbid...Garena.

Some guy from Reddit said that he would bite his own fingers off if mirror drops for him in beta. Maybe he is crazy, maybe he is not, who knows; nine out of ten people i know stopped playing beta because of wipes and wipes are imminent. But they already had a sweet taste of that new act and they ain't going back to the City of Plebs.

Divided we stand
Meepo.png

People who quit because of wipes aren't Beta testers; they're Beta tasters. Got their taste, let other folks generate data points and bug reports. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Divided we stand
Meepo.png

People who quit because of wipes aren't Beta testers; they're Beta tasters. Got their taste, let other folks generate data points and bug reports. =^[.]^=

thats a good point a lot of folks in the beta are just playing it like its a normal league, me im trying out the new skills and trying the weirdest builds trying to determine what is possible with the new changes.

however all the data is valuable
I dont see any any key!
"
Raycheetah wrote:

People who quit because of wipes aren't Beta testers; they're Beta tasters.

Hahaha thats true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info