PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

release 2.0 early June

Just use your common sense people. Act 4 has been in closed beta for what? 3 months now? and its not even half done, content wise. On top of that there is still many many balancing issues to work out with the new tree, the new jewels, new skills, new monster types. Yeah. Anyone who thinks its gonna be released in june is delusional. Mid to Late July seems the safe bet. September if any problems arise.
Last edited by Khaylee on May 28, 2015, 12:56:52 PM
expect another few months of delays

pretty sad tbh
"
Ahtras wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

nah, in past november 2.0 was still in early stages. Now, it's pretty much complete. It can be released.

Good thing Mister Head Developer Warmey deems the expansion ready for release. I'd think the guys at GGG know best when it's ready.

After all that we've seen from GGG and their mishaps with this game, I'm not convinced that GGG knows what is best for this game anymore.

"
Khaylee wrote:
Just use your common sense people. Act 4 has been in closed beta for what? 3 months now? and its not even half done, content wise. On top of that there is still many many balancing issues to work out with the new tree, the new jewels, new skills, new monster types. Yeah. Anyone who thinks its gonna be released in june is delusional. Mid to Late July seems the safe bet. September if any problems arise.

A month. One singular month.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
No, there are over 600 issues still to fix, the game still crashes a lot, the full act has not been tested yet, nor has the ballance of skills been finished....leech is still awaiting a rework....realy it's beta for a damn good reason.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 28, 2015, 6:01:48 PM
"
expect another few months of delays

pretty sad tbh

They had to make a proper league with proper prizes, there always will be people playing for the sake of it but to attract people en mass you need to give them a carrot and beta key is not as lucrative as one may think.

As a party oriented player i find current one month race a disaster. If there going to another one like this one i would rather...never thought i'll say it...play Standard.
I would be satisfied playing beta, if it wasn't for a major aspect of them game (trade) being non-existant.
"
Miská wrote:
I would be satisfied playing beta, if it wasn't for a major aspect of them game (trade) being non-existant.

yeah the beta has highlighted how dependent we are on PoE.trade and trading in general
I dont see any any key!
"
Khaylee wrote:

im not waiting for September!
Yeah lets release something that just recently had server crash bugs causing perfect weapons to be crafted. Sounds safe, sane, good for publicity and sound for the games economy!
Go for it GGG! Its not game suicide at all.

KAPPA

and to the guy saying he isn't waiting til September, you honestly don't have a choice in the matter, you wait or you just leave the game. GGG will release it when its done.
Last edited by ZachAttack2K13 on May 28, 2015, 11:23:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info