Farming beyond Merciless Docks. Where next?

I've been ID'ing all the rares I find and they are all too crap that I don't even bother ID'ing them any more. Chaos recipe is too slow because, for me, rare amulet drops much less often than other gear type.

It's such a time waste. So my question here is, where to farm next? A place that at least has a chance to drop decent usable, or sellable gear.

If you would suggest level 70+ maps, then how to farm them efficiently?

Thanks.
I'm interested in joining a casual, talkative guild with many members. Nothing hardcore - just end game mapping and dailies.
if you are gonna farm docks, why not farm lunaris lvl3 +piety?

"
Mesolimbo wrote:

Thanks.

by killing stuff fast.
Last edited by spoc002 on May 26, 2015, 8:17:41 PM
"
Mesolimbo wrote:
Chaos recipe is too slow because, for me, rare amulet drops much less often than other gear type.

You can use your alchemy orbs to create the slots you're missing for the recipe. Amulets don't need a very high item level to be able to get decent rolls.

"
Mesolimbo wrote:
It's such a time waste. So my question here is, where to farm next? A place that at least has a chance to drop decent usable, or sellable gear.

Thanks.

I usually go into Catacombs or Lunaris to farm Piety before I'm ready for maps, depending on what my build can handle. Catacombs has mostly very easy mobs and no boss, with a good chance of spawning corrupted area, where you can farm sacrifice fragments to sell. It's a lvl 67 zone so you can level to 75 or even 80 at a decent pace.

For maps, it really depends on your build and playstyle. You need to balance the difficulty against the reward from the map, while trying to not waste all your income on rolling them. For lower level maps (72-) people usually just transmute them and use alterations until they get a decent non-threatening mod (pack size, magic monsters etc.).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info