4 equals max sockets on a 4 slot item but 4 does not equal max links on a 4 slot?

"
AdzPoE wrote:

So why does the game cater to people who could make mistakes on a 6link, .
Because paying attention for 1500 fusings at a time on average is a lot harder to do than paying attention for 5 fusings on average?

Don't you think it's silly to make such major changes when you literally can 4 link something for 5 fusings? Nobody would ever want to break a 6 link. They would trade that for a non 6 link if they didn't want it 6 linked. They could get the links they want and pocket the other 23 exalts.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:

Because paying attention for 1500 fusings at a time on average is a lot harder to do than paying attention for 5 fusings on average?

Don't you think it's silly to make such major changes when you literally can 4 link something for 5 fusings? Nobody would ever want to break a 6 link. They would trade that for a non 6 link if they didn't want it 6 linked. They could get the links they want and pocket the other 23 exalts.

The game caters to the most broadly expressed player desires: keep 5l/6l when they are max for the ilvl, break everything else.

The idea of having to use a different currency or use the master to break a 4l is absurd. As people have pointed out, 4l is extremely common and easy to get. This means that if you do not want a 4l, you are very likely to get a non-desired result, causing you to have to use your master to move past (which goes against you saying that you don't want masters to be the answer to everything Adz...).

Mark1030 is also absolutely correct.

If you can't be arsed to be mindful when using your orbs, that's on you. The game should only provide safeguards where your screwup is truly a detrimental experience, which it is in the break a 5l/6l scenario.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:

The game caters to the most broadly expressed player desires: keep 5l/6l when they are max for the ilvl, break everything else.

The idea of having to use a different currency or use the master to break a 4l is absurd. As people have pointed out, 4l is extremely common and easy to get. This means that if you do not want a 4l, you are very likely to get a non-desired result, causing you to have to use your master to move past (which goes against you saying that you don't want masters to be the answer to everything Adz...).

Mark1030 is also absolutely correct.

If you can't be arsed to be mindful when using your orbs, that's on you. The game should only provide safeguards where your screwup is truly a detrimental experience, which it is in the break a 5l/6l scenario.

Different currency wasn't my idea, read it again. So, yes someone else's opinion goes against mine and very well done for pointing out that useless yet obvious fact.

I expressed the idea of fuse lock which I think would be a fairly simple fix. Like I said this is all about consistency, the way it is now is outdated, slow and inconsistent.

I suggested something that would HELP everyone who cares. I fail to see any of you naysayers providing any useful contribution.

It's not about being "arsed" or not, i race a lot if you care to look at my profile, being fast believe it or not is a virtue in a race, add two and two together without getting 8 buddy.

I'm actually surprised by you guy's response but I guess I shouldn't be.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on May 27, 2015, 8:52:48 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:

Stop rabbiting on about something i've already moved on from. I am talking about something else now.

I'm asking for consistency on this matter, fusing lock is the answer.

Nobody has addressed my point of fuse lock (with fuse lock you can lock it at any links you want including 5l/6s items).

Do you have a comeback for that?
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on May 27, 2015, 8:58:37 PM
I'm making a new thread under the title "Fuse Lock" because i'm already extremely tired of having to repeat myself and only going over points I made in my very first comment here.

I'm suggesting something else if you cared to listen.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on May 27, 2015, 9:17:41 PM
It doesn't matter what you call it any method of changing the fusing for a 4 link item is unnecessary and a waste of time.

Consistency isn't as important when it comes to actual need, much like I said I hate the idea of making it have to do with masters, I hate the idea of fuse locking, while its better then both masters AND a new break link currency (someone suggested) it doesn't affect enough people to be a necessary change.

You take criticism of your idea way too personal, if you are going to be so defensive you won't ever get the support of the people that post here.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info