[Suggestion] Season, daytime and weather changing for our hideouts !!!

Wouldn't it be sweet if we would be able to simply switch between seasons, daytimes & weathers in our hideout?

For example imagine Hakus strand hideout at night with a lil rain and fog...

This would be a great feature for all "Path Of Sims" lovers here I guess!

Your opinions?! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on May 27, 2015, 3:58:29 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was actually wondering about this. I always liked the forest ruins tile set (or w/e its called) but its always raining in there... I don't want it to be raining.

It would be nice if you could choose where sunshafts, rain, etc go or if its on or off. I don't know if there's stuff in the cash shop for it or not, but still, would be nice to have more control over our hide-outs.

Seasons and snow are... eh... that might be tricky. But light and darkness are do-able. Same with rain and certain weather/environmental effects.
I agree with you that season might be way to tricky but it was just an idea :P

As you said, lightning & weather should be do-able indeed.

I really hope this comes to GGG attention! D:

*do want that smexy strand HO at night :3
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Bump cuz this neeeeeeeeds to be ingame! :O

There is/was (for christmas) already snow microtransaction in the game. So i guess they could add more things
"
miljan wrote:
There is/was (for christmas) already snow microtransaction in the game. So i guess they could add more things

You mean the snow portal effect I guess? :)

I'm not talking about MTX, I'm talking about real weather & daytime changing for our hideouts. :)

But yeah they really could and imo should add more decorations to the masters for alot more hideout variety. Don't get me wrong, there allready is a huge range of decorations but some more won't hurt I guess :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on May 28, 2015, 8:10:36 AM
"
"
miljan wrote:

I'm not talking about MTX, I'm talking about real weather & daytime changing for our hideouts. :)

But yeah they really could and imo should add more decorations to the masters for alot more hideout variety. Don't get me wrong, there allready is a huge range of decorations but some more won't hurt I guess :)

No, not portal effect.
This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBWEZljQhbo
"
miljan wrote:
"
"
miljan wrote:

No, not portal effect.
This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBWEZljQhbo

Oh ok didnt knew this even existed, well it still looks way outa place tho.... I mean cmon snow on a beach and no snow at all on the ground and such?

Bump! :)

+1

I'd pay for such an option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info