Act 4 Temp Leagues

I hope for the hardcore league they do something fun and not just annoying like invasion or beyond....

I really liked bloodlines
I dont see any any key!
Strange. I love the invaders. Loot piñata that makes you work for it.
well when invasion first launched they were way over tuned and you could get one shot from off screen by many of them

by the end invasion they were fine
I dont see any any key!
maybe something with monster spawners, like nests that need to be destroyed or they keep sending in the mobs. maybe they scale over the lifetime of the nest?

bosses that split into two identical bosses with 50% life each when you kill them, kinda like fracture but with less mobs and more teeth.
Hey...is this thing on?
Good that the OP is not a game dev, no one would play those leagues for more than a week.

I like subtle but interesting changes without really annoying bollocks (like Bloodlines). If the game slows you down big time like every 3 packs an ARPG gets really boring, so I hope they won't come up with more things like Necrovigil and Penislink.

It's not easy to come up with stuff though, a better version of tormented spirits would be nice. The ide abehind Torment was great, the execution was lackluster. Can't add more things like shrines and lockboxes, there are so many of them already. I wonder what they will come up with, I bet it won't be really gamechaning as a first temp league in a big expansion, and that would be wise as well, they shouldn't dominate all the new content.
Last edited by leto2626 on May 26, 2015, 8:21:32 PM
"
leto2626 wrote:
Good that the OP is not a game dev, no one would play those leagues for more than a week.

+1

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
What about polishing old league mods? Things like Invasion deserve it.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Nubatron wrote:
Hopefully not as vanilla as Rampage. That is the only temp league I've skipped, and now that I've experienced I don't regret it. I think it would be an awesome active skill though.

Yeah, must have been very boring. Wouldnt like it active in the main game but love how they made it so the gloves from that league makes it so you can get rampage. It gives them more value and a way for people that love it to have it always on.

@NeroNoah: pretty sure they are looking into it on the beta, remember them talking about changing phylacteral to something else (but removed first) and one of the podcasts mentioned the possibility of invader mod for strongboxes.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
and one of the podcasts mentioned the possibility of invader mod for strongboxes.

WAIT, WHAT?!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
^"guarded by an invasion boss" or something of the like is my bet. they already spawn exiles anyway.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info