coming back - what class for a couple builds?

I played this game a while ago, and I was wanting to play again. The thing is, it looks like the passive skills were reset for all of my characters. There are a couple builds I was particularly wanting to try, so I was curious what you guys thought I should use;

One is a "sword dancer". basically someone who uses 2 1h swords and uses acrobatic-like skills to fight. I was doing this with a scion back in the day, but I have come to understand that a duelist is much better for dual wielding swords. Would you guys respeccing my lvl 38 duelist "archer" into a dual sword fighter? (i don't really care for the ranger anymore anyways)

I also always wanted to do a build that focused on the facebreaker gloves and discharge. I basically just want to beat stuff up with my fists, collect charges with skills, and then discharge them. I don't care if it's not super efficient, I just think it would be fun and funny. The thing is I would ideally want to accumulate all 3 charges, which means I might be best with the scion for that since I would need to focus on all attributes? I am also struggling to find a skill that gives me consistent power charges, since the couple I found (power siphon) seem to only work for wands. I would need int anyways though for discharge, and strength for damage and red skills, plus dex for frenzy charges. Would respeccing my current "sword dancer" (remember, all skills are reset) scion into a facebreaker/discharge combo? Or would another class potentially work better despite me potentially needing a bit of everything?

Lastly, I was wondering if someone could give me practical advice of what to do with loot? I have read guides, and yes, I do remember collecting the "good thing", but I remember filling out 8 or so bank tabs for the vendor recipes, and it just got out of hand and frustrating. Should I just not worry about vendor recipes for the most part, or is there 1 simple one I should keep a tab or 2 for? Otherwise I do remember looking for 3 different color drops, and of course any brown items. My bank is just overflowing with yellow items that i was saving for some stupid recipe or another though.

Thank you for taking the time to answer :-)
I dont bother with recipes, too much fucking around, too little profit in it, just id the stuff then vendor it if its crap is how I play, I still manage to make a lot more orbs than most people so its obviously not necessary at any rate.

You cna make a dual sword duelist ya, honestly I feel like a ranger might be a better character for that sort of thing but duelist is more than capable. for the discharge idea, I dunno Ive never really played facebreakers or discharge tbh. Theres cast on crit discharge where you cyclone with a dagger and when the cyclone crits it sets off discharge, it can be very powerful but its a lot different to what I think you want to do, and its certainly not a facebreaker build.
Fair enough, i spent an evening emptying out my bank, now I have much more space for other things. I think my issue was that I was trying to save up too many things for flushes and such. From now on I will just sell everything, but maybe keep 1 rare set for the chaos recipe or whatever, but that takes up less than 1 tab, so it's all good. I will look into a build for my facebreaker/discharge combo and see what I come up with :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info