has anyone submitted the 10 mirror divination card yet

"
Gravethought wrote:
Anyone else feel like divination cards for stacks of a certain currency is.....useless?

I mean lets say someone has a 10 chaos orb card. By reason, the card stack and rarity will be set so, for example, if you need 10 cards each card will be the same rarity as a chaos orb.

So why not just drop a damn chaos orb? In fact, at least the chaos orb has an immediate use, where the card for the stack doesn't do anything for your character until you complete the stack....

Now I understand cards for a single currency that let you build up to a rare currency, but for stacks of currency, the system makes no sense.

Your reasoning is spot on but you are missing an important detail. A card type will drop only in a specific area. This means that if the cards have the same rate as the currency you are at least doubling your drop rate when farming that area.
Um... I came here to see cards and what I got was "mine is bigger than yours," comments.

LET ME GUESS... How much?

1.5 divination cards...

Spoiler
wtf is a .5 divination card

It's just more currency for the common player merchant to annoy me...

Spoiler
but bro it's worth more than .2 it's .5
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
Ive never seen the appeal of mirrors

by the time you find something to use it on the league is over

If only there was a league that was not temporary...if only :)

+1

Nah, screw it, + A billion
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I dont like mirrors, every time I look at one there is this loser staring back at me
I dont see any any key!
I already have my Mirrored stuff...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
k1rage wrote:
I dont like mirrors, every time I look at one there is this loser staring back at me

lol. Dont be too harsh on yourself. :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info