KorgothBG wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
why mirrors?

20% of players wouldn't know what it does and stash it away
40% of players would keep it as a trophy
38% of players would like to use it but can't afford the mirror fee
2% would actually use it

You forget a major % of players who will sell it.
For all my PoE years i never found a Mirror but if i do one day ... i'll surely sell it right away!

[Removed by Support]

On topic:

This idea is fucking stupid because the second one drops it will put that singular player in control of the economy. God forbid that someone who knows how to trade well gets ahold of it, he'd be unstoppable.

The fact the dev team is not only humoring this idea but are the ones who suggested it in the first place is aggravating my colon.

You think 10 mirrors will control the economy? haha. I can make 10mirror + in 3 month leagues. It means little to the economy tbh. You would need alot more to make the sort of dent you are talking about.
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Finding a single mirror doesn't really get somebody anywhere.

What? Your wealth has skewed your perspective, selling a mirror can fund a character that can face roll just about everything..

I'd kill for 20 exalts never mind the 185 (or whatever it is now) that a mirror sells for
I bought a pack of clothes for my marauder late last league. For 2,5 ex I got some cool stuff which made me clear some maps I couldn't do before. No 79 yet and felt some serious pain in "olmecs" or versus map-brutus but still... it's only a few ex... 20 more and you won't have trouble anywhere.

But aside from the pure value of such an insane card, it wouldn't be very creative, imo.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Rich85 wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

What? Your wealth has skewed your perspective, selling a mirror can fund a character that can face roll just about everything..

I'd kill for 20 exalts never mind the 185 (or whatever it is now) that a mirror sells for

yep this is tru, a mirrordrop can open a player the door to build a very solid char taking on any game content (includes uber). at this point u can just raise ur wealth to the sky.

a 10 mirror card idk, it would be super rare, even if u know what area u'd have to run over and over again. and the worst fear is ppl will start botting those areas aswell.

iam more for eternal cards, cause those are super rare compared to the value. (thats atleast my feeling)

about that 10+mirrors in a 3month temp league: i dont think so :^)

"
k1rage wrote:
How much do mirrors go for in temp leagues?

I dont ever see anyone selling them, are their a lot of mirror worthy items?

at early prolly 30-50 max, and yeah there is like almost no item worth using them on.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on May 29, 2015, 9:33:55 AM
"
"
Rich85 wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

yep this is tru, a mirrordrop can open a player the door to build a very solid char taking on any game content (includes uber). at this point u can just raise ur wealth to the sky.

a 10 mirror card idk, it would be super rare, even if u know what area u'd have to run over and over again. and the worst fear is ppl will start botting those areas aswell.

iam more for eternal cards, cause those are super rare compared to the value. (thats atleast my feeling)

about that 10+mirrors in a 3month temp league: i dont think so :^)

There aren't that many mirrors to collect during 3month league, more then 10 for sure, but i don't like them to much. i prefer a stashtab of exalts over a mirror in my league play. Also don't forget a mirror in 3 month is not worth as much as in standard.
Even so, making 2000 exalts in a 3 month league is not a fairytale for everyone. You just need to trade alot. If you enjoy that, it's not that hard.

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

There is always something to mirror in 3 month leagues. They obviously aren't as GG as standard items, but still really good items.

Mirrors go for as little as 30 ex, and slowly move towards standard prices later on. After 1 month i would say 100ex is not a strange price for a mirror. But that is always up for change ofcourse, they are super rare.
I have never had a mirror drop, and I mainly play in the temp leagues.

If I had one drop I'd just sell it for the exalts that I can actually put to use.
"
Barivius wrote:
I have never had a mirror drop, and I mainly play in the temp leagues.

If I had one drop I'd just sell it for the exalts that I can actually put to use.

yeah I would do the same thing

in fact I rarely use any of my currency for crafting as it feels more like gambling, I just save up and buy what I need
I dont see any any key!
It was suggested several times on forums here that GGG could introduce currency shards to obtain higher orbs. Divination cards are exactly this for orbs it seems.

Ps. Someone please make Regal card:)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info