has anyone submitted the 10 mirror divination card yet

We've had submissions for Exalts and a few for Chaos, but no 10 stack of Mirrors yet.

We wouldn't stop anyone from requesting a stack of 10 on principle, but in cases where people have asked for super rare or hard to obtain items we've usually mentioned that the card drop rate has to reflect that.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
We've had submissions for Exalts and a few for Chaos, but no 10 stack of Mirrors yet.

We wouldn't stop anyone from requesting a stack of 10 on principle, but in cases where people have asked for super rare or hard to obtain items we've usually mentioned that the card drop rate has to reflect that.

But what about Eternal Orb(s)? I do hope someone makes a card for that :)

I've have to check - I believe someone did propose that, but the item may have been changed so that the card would be seen more often. I'm not personally handling the divination card submissions (grandmasters are my thing), I just like checking out what people have submitted every so often.

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Actually I have a non-bad question this time - what's the stack limit on divination cards? Can they go up to the several thousands?

I don't think we'd do a several thousand sized stack, if only because it would be massively discouraging to go "hey, you got a mirror card! Only 9,999 to go!"

Even a 50 stack would be a lot from that perspective, but I don't have a specific number for you.

I'm personally hoping for number puns - like a card called The Dragon and 3 of them gives you The Three Dragons.

That hasn't been submitted, and I think we've already got a card idea named The Dragon, but I can dream.

It's hard to nail down if that'll definitely be a thing, because plenty of cards get renamed or repurposed after the initial idea gets suggested.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info