Divination Card Submission Process is Live!

"
JoJoBoxer wrote:
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
thelost1 wrote:
Can I make cards for items from previous leagues like head hunters or the taming prismatic ring etc?

I believe The Taming, specifically, cannot be chosen, because it is impossible for it to drop, but the three Berek rings can.
Can't you have a card where all three drop at the same time, thus, the taming "drops"?

The system does not support multiple items per card. I've already talked to dan about making a card with 1 divine 1 et 1 exalt and it was declined
Submitted my, waiting for approval xD
Would it be cool if there would be a card that can be traded for random T1, T2, .. card? Or a joker card that can replace any other card (for example you have 14/15 cards for shavronne + 1 joker card and you have a full set)? Or combination, T1 joker that replaces any T1 card? Don't have money to create my own card, but hope that people who do, create really cool cards. Would prefer to see a large variety of cards, and not just a bunch of similar cards that can be exchanged for basically the same item.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If it "smooths out the grind for certain items" there's going to be a glut of those items in a matter of days.

I'm sure GGG will balance this with the precious economy in mind.

Balance is impossible. Either they're obtainable by solo/casuals and trash the economy, or they're worthless to a solo player and simply a currency to traders.

There's no way for them to be both.

Nice axe your grinding... is it sharp yet?

What's with this oft-repeated idea that it's either good for the self-founder and economy destroying or just another addition to the economy that's useless for self-found?

It's strikingly similar to the sort of thought that self-found-wishes are really only about making this or that drop such that everyone gets bored and the game fails.

I find these extremist, black-and-white ways of classifying possibilities to be suspect, and I don't much give credence to the people that make assumptions about what other people REALLY mean or what would ACTUALLY make them happy which is also assumed to destroy the game.

Or really, just the economy, that the game is apparently worthless without.
Last edited by BINARYGOD on May 28, 2015, 1:42:15 PM
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
Nice axe your grinding... is it sharp yet?

What's with this oft-repeated idea that it's either good for the self-founder and economy destroying or just another addition to the economy that's useless for self-found?

It's strikingly similar to the sort of thought that self-found-wishes are really only about making this or that drop such that everyone gets bored and the game fails.

I find these extremist, black-and-white ways of classifying possibilities to be suspect, and I don't much give credence to the people that make assumptions about what other people REALLY mean or what would ACTUALLY make them happy which is also assumed to destroy the game.

Or really, just the economy, that the game is apparently worthless without.

Seriously--isn't self-found about the challenge of getting as far as you can with what you can find?
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
I wonder if it will be possible for us to get the art from our cards as forum avatars?
"
OneTooMany wrote:
I wonder if it will be possible for us to get the art from our cards as forum avatars?

That would be awesome. I missed out on that support pack and would like to know how much for a custom forum avatar.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
i think that would be a really neat thing, if we got the art they put on our submitted cards as avatars.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info