Divination Card Submission Process is Live!

"
Inarion1986 wrote:

snip

E: Although when thinking about it a bit more: Imagine a Divination card that can only drop from monsters in the Dread Thicket. THAT card would probably never be found. :D

LMAO, the Dread Thicket needs a buff, lol.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I'm really amped for the Divination Card feature. I made a few mock cards a while back - thought I'd share even if it's pointless at this point (sorry about the size!)

• A couple cards I expect will be made:

• A few of my own ideas for leveling & farming that I'd like to see:

Mine's submitted, can't wait to have a first response whatever it's accepted or not :P
Beta member since 0.9.8
"
UHF wrote:
I'm really amped for the Divination Card feature. I made a few mock cards a while back - thought I'd share even if it's pointless at this point (sorry about the size!)

so awesome!!!

Still waiting on my card to be approved :)
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
UHF wrote:

Spoiler

Those are awesome!

I've seen similar ideas to some of those already submitted.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
UHF wrote:

Yeah dude your a boss and if no one makes the scrolls of wisdom card then GGG plz let me know I will start a fundraiser to raise the 700 dollars i need for the highgate pack So I can make the card omg it would be amazing.
Is there someone I can contact with to corroborate my text to the Wraeclast lore?

Also, is there no limit to the text? I assume there's a character limit for text to be put on the card itself, right?
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
thelost1 wrote:
Can I make cards for items from previous leagues like head hunters or the taming prismatic ring etc?

I believe The Taming, specifically, cannot be chosen, because it is impossible for it to drop, but the three Berek rings can.
Can't you have a card where all three drop at the same time, thus, the taming "drops"?
"
JoJoBoxer wrote:
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
thelost1 wrote:
Can I make cards for items from previous leagues like head hunters or the taming prismatic ring etc?

I believe The Taming, specifically, cannot be chosen, because it is impossible for it to drop, but the three Berek rings can.
Can't you have a card where all three drop at the same time, thus, the taming "drops"?

Probably (if they allow more than 1 item per card), but holy shit would it be rare.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Submitted...( ゚д゚)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael