WTT Out of Ex, just offering to act as a middle man here and there

You or I go first depending on reputation here. Happy to provide multiple vouches from various communities here if necessary.

@SuspiciousCelery (Level 100 Witch on Hardcore) or @SuperCelery (Level 95 Templar on Standard) to get in touch with me in game. On most of the time.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Last edited by Broccolini on Jun 17, 2015, 9:35:23 PM
Smooth tradeing i went first and gave him a mirror on HC and he gave me 270 ex on SC so i can vouch for this guy!! :)
"
MBP wrote:
Smooth tradeing i went first and gave him a mirror on HC and he gave me 270 ex on SC so i can vouch for this guy!! :)

Trade done, MBP was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Paying 410 ex to celery in return for HC - I am going first (Celery middle man)
Selling a Demigod Presence's to Unhost for 410 ex, using Celery as a middle man. Going second
"
backbeard wrote:
Selling a Demigod Presence's to Unhost for 410 ex, using Celery as a middle man. Going second

"
Unhost wrote:

Hereby confirming I agree to act as a middle man in this transaction.
"
Broccolini wrote:
"
backbeard wrote:

"
Unhost wrote:

Hereby confirming I agree to act as a middle man in this transaction.

x some
Trade went smooth and easy, was shitting bricks but everything went fine.
Everything traded, thanks both of you!
Paying 230 for stuff in HC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info