The planet Earth now has it own flag

And its fuckin' hideous..Who the fuck voted on this?!

http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/hooray-the-planet-earth-finally-has-its-own-flag?utm_source=tcpfbus

Sweden I usually love your designs..wtf happened?!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 25, 2015, 7:27:22 PM
I don't even,
Why does earth need a flag? It's not like some aliens are going to fly a thousand light years to earth then go "Um wait! They don't have a flag." then turn around and go home.

Besides, they drew it wrong. The overlaps and under laps are totally inconsistent. As an old school draftsman, that really bugs me.
I dunno, apparently its for causes that unite us and mainly for when they land on Mars in a few years but MEH
I think this is how it was made

^ Pretty much eh :/
^ That's my question. Instead of rallying everyone around it and making a global event out've it they just slip it through and expect everyone to love it? Fuck off.
The center ring should pass over all other rings.

In the middle ring, instead of being broken and trying to overlap one another, the apexes of the 6 other circles should all meat cleanly to represent the inter-connectivity that we all share simply by living on the same planet.

The current design really tweaks me due to the graphical inconsistencies.
I looked at this for too long trying to find a pattern. I cannot.
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
I looked at this for too long trying to find a pattern. I cannot.

Check the article linked in the jump for a video explaining what they were going for, I still hate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info