Surveyed 100 people name something people do right before hitting ALT F4

Spoiler
this should be interesting lol... Please tell me you watch family feud.

Not to be crude, "pee a little."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 25, 2015, 10:41:45 AM
I'd rather die than cheat.
Shout "Yes Dear!"
Edit: I can't read
I'm gonna go with "hold their breath"
Last edited by Jaille on May 25, 2015, 11:17:15 AM
I won't repeat it here but it is usually an explicative D, F, or S word before I'm being F'cked on level 73+ maps with massive desync. I can't wait until PoE 2.0 to get "PoE: The Desync Nightmare Years" behind me.

Desync is so fricking bad that I use Hotkey to bind Alt-F4 to F4 for quicker bailing out of desync damage.

BTW: Which Family Feud? The one ones with Richard Dawson, Ray Combs, Louie Anderson, Richard Karn, John O'Hurley, or Steve Harvey? I'll show my age and say I've seen them all.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Sparka wrote:

how is alt F4 cheating lol

there are no rules against it, even alt F4 marcos are allowed if I remember right

also nice to see you around solwitch
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 25, 2015, 3:13:39 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Sparka wrote:

there are no rules against it, even alt F4 marcos are allowed if I remember right

People define "cheating" based on their own rule structure, as well as on the rule structure imposed by the game. I consider it cheating to trade for items... but good luck getting the community on my side there. I know myself well enough to know that I would consider the game not worth playing if I decided to trade.

Many feel the same about Alt-F4. Fine. Let them. I use it... more for convenience than for saving a character.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Sparka wrote:

People define "cheating" based on their own rule structure, as well as on the rule structure imposed by the game. I consider it cheating to trade for items... but good luck getting the community on my side there. I know myself well enough to know that I would consider the game not worth playing if I decided to trade.

Many feel the same about Alt-F4. Fine. Let them. I use it... more for convenience than for saving a character.

people can call what ever they want cheating but that dosent make it so

I can call a horse a dog but its still a horse
I dont see any any key!
This is quite a bit different than dog/horse. Cheating means to play by a different rule standard. There are various rule standards available. There's nothing wrong with some people considering Alt-F4 cheating and others not.

Unless you just want to argue semantics.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This is quite a bit different than dog/horse. Cheating means to play by a different rule standard. There are various rule standards available. There's nothing wrong with some people considering Alt-F4 cheating and others not.

Unless you just want to argue semantics.

well you can make your own personal guidelines but other people that dont adhere to them are not cheaters

GGG makes the rules and decides what is cheating anything else is just your own playstyle preferences which is fine

but cheating involves breaking official rules not made self made rules.

A team can decide in a game of football that a forward pass is illegal but that wont keep the other team from doing it nor will that team be punished for the forward pass

Shags if you trade are you banned or punished? No because its within the rules and not cheating

You dont trade because its against your play preference

Cheating never enters into it its all play style

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info