Forumtality!

I was curious to know why in blazing hells does it matter if a thread is deleted, moved or edited. I mean if I posted something in general discussion about Kanye West or um... Snoop dog; why is it so personal. Like um... Who cares?

My so called "poop," threads are moved mostly... However I don't get a tantrum. "How dare you move my threads?" Lol... I'm pretty sure that's the nonsense moderation has to Endure.

I'm going to put it very simple for everyone... "GGG can do whatever the hell they want... " I don't speak in behalf of GGG, but I'm certain there are things they want to say... Hence I'm here.

C'mon if anything I'm a perfect example that there is some form of leeway. From my useful threads like "anime pub" to my "I hit a kid" it's all there. I have to tell you, some of you deserve a forumtality. If you ever played Mortal Kombat, you get the point. I'm imagining the moderation team screaming out "Forumtality!" as they place someone on probation.

People it's not all that serious... Unless you're like me...

<(-.-)>
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Making them move threads is now a minor infraction... don't let them pile up.
people feel like they are being censored would be my guess

also solwitch you almost expect to see your threads moved dont you lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
people feel like they are being censored would be my guess

also solwitch you almost expect to see your threads moved dont you lol

It's funny though, because there's obviously an intention when someone posts. I make my intentions very clear.... Squirrel!!! Sorry little distracted there...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

had to lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info