Could anyone answer this pls ? about atziri's skill

i know atziri's skill penetrates resistance, my question is,
only doulbe flameblast penetrates res or all her skills penetrate res (strom call ,multiple flameblasts)?
want to do her in HC but iam scared ..
Havd you already completed the apex of sacrifice in softcore?
-
yes, i did in TaiWan server, 50% killing her without dying
just double lameblast
currently 8% but will be increased to 12% or something similar
Only Double flameblast indeed. The rest of her spells are meant to be dealt with via clever flask management.
Atziri may look weird at the first glance, but it is actually the most predictable fight, and thus the easiest fight with training. The key is movement, an in some extend flasks if you make an error.

Main phase is easy, zombie phase is a dps check, easy too. Only split phase can cause troubles.

Main phase : take your time, just keep constant movement or have a reactive movement skill. Her abilities are easy to dodge.

Split phase : you will die if you panic. See the fight like this : random stormcalls with a periodic but predictible medium flameblast under feets (ignore spears they dont do dmg). The safest way to succed this phase is to stay away from your target clone, wait the flameblast to be casted, rush target, dps for 2 seconds and back off. Wait repeat. If it happens that stormcalls are in your path when you want to dps, dont panic, take your time, run around a bit to dodge them until you stabilise and it is safe to start again the cycle of small bursts on the clone you choose.

So about Atziri it all about fight mechanics, the build as long as it has good way to move and ok dps will do.

The hard part of apex is the trio (but you can go cheat mode with 30 seconds immortal call and make it easy)
-
^
It is the hardest boss if you have desync...
"
Deadpeng wrote:
^
It is the hardest boss if you have desync...

If you have regular desync this boss is no doable unless you can tank several spells in a row. If you can do this then you should not worry at all about doing her.
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info