avoid asking others to master craft. level up your masters!

(Removed By Support)

not naming and shaming anyone here, but this is simply an example of why its important to do your masters! hope you guys find this informative. if we could get a support team response on what i can do from this point onward about this occurrence, what you guys can do to help, and what the community can do to prevent such occurrences in the future, that'd be great!
Last edited by Rob_GGG on May 24, 2015, 11:13:25 PM
Hi there,

My suggestion for if you feel that another player has wronged you in game would be to email support@grindinggear.com to discuss it privately.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
would that help get my item back, or are we simply discussing why you guys cant help get it back like last time?
Hi again,

I've taken a note of the account in question, and will be flagging it to keep an eye on. It would be great if you could contact us privately to offer any information you may have about the situation so that we can look into this further.

These reports are extremely helpful to us in that it helps us to build a profile around players, and helps us towards making decisions about how to deal with these people in future. The more reports we get on a player means that we will have a more detailed case we will have when investigating players, the more flexibility we would have when choosing to remove offending accounts. I hope this helps. I would like to encourage you to send reports to us. These do not go ignored or wasted

Unfortunately, as you're already aware we aren't able to restore lost items in these circumstances. I'm very sorry for any inconveience that this may cause.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info