Genders

if things have high stat requirements, then there won't be hard class specifics, but you may find that a marauder won't be able to equip a ranger themed item til level 40, but the ranger can equip it at 15... so that will result in soft class specific items... and if the item is that good that a lev 40 marauder will want to wear something that a ranger got 25 levels earlier, there may be a balance issue with items...one expects the marauder to have found better marauder themed equipment by then...
I see what your saying Gaza, makes sense. Though i'm hoping to see class specific set items really, not that I couldn't live without them, I just always had a thing for set items. I guess the set items could also be soft class specific based on stats as well. I guess i'll just have to find out hehe.
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
oh no... female casters only... again.. bad news for me :(
Preferred Language: Czech
Hi, i think that restrict X character class by gender is a bad thing; i think that will be much better allow you to choose what character class you want and then select too what gender your character gonna be, do it in other way is a restriction of the personalization or customization options meaning at the end that you've less options to create the character that you may want to play with, and that's a bad thing in my opinion. Let's C ya
Punk's Not Dead = Semper Fi.
agree, two genders for each class,no restrictions
proud member of clanDA
you realize this is a small upstart company right? they have 6 characters so they gotta make animations for 6 characters, if you allow any char to be any sex you gotta double that number. besides something like this really is not a big deal i mean D2 seemed to do very well without the choice to pick your sex. fun will win out over character gender anyday
true, tbh i'd much rather have the game quicker and them add it in later if possible, we're just wishing out loud here
didn't bother me one bit in diablo about gender but if theres a chance of a choice that would be nice too
proud member of clanDA
this is one of those things i would put down for PoE 2. right now they need a game out making them money so they can turn around with PoE 2 and crush all the compitition
Honestly if it's something that everyone becomes quite interested in then perhaps they could add that into their microtransactions list in the future.
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
"
reyv6922 wrote:
Honestly if it's something that everyone becomes quite interested in then perhaps they could add that into their microtransactions list in the future.

this could be something they could charge a good amount for also. what better way to be truely unique than to be a different sex than everyone else

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info