Duck vs duck, man vs duck and evil bird, ducklings vs evil bird, duck versus evil bird.

So much going on in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLpcennXE0

Ruckus at the pond.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 24, 2015, 12:26:39 PM
people are so stupid.
Oblivious
I think something was going on there. It wasn't mating season and multiple male mallards dont usually gang up on a female like that. Mallards arent especially violent birds from the many hours I've watched them. weird scene.
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
people are so stupid.

I guess besides just shouting at the ducks - he should have kicked them away - and gone to protect the ducklings...

but that was seriously messed up... that was like 4 male ducks trying to gang bang the mother duck, and had the guy not been there she would have lost ALL her ducklings guaranteed.

What I dislike is the weird so-so interaction.

In this case you should choose to either not interfere at all (the predator bird isnt evil, he's gotta eat and infants are always easy tender prey, nature is rough, that's how it is. Lives arent worth more because of cuteness) or go full interference.

If he put the camera down for a second he could have finished it instantly if he wanted to.
Shouting "hey" just made him look like a complete idiot, he should have realized soon enough that the ducks couldnt care less.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info