Would this have any chance in hell of working even slightly

^^^ cause that's all i need to try it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goal : To get a tanky RF Templar

Skill Tree :
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAfA6nVVugQ8hPBGjyogDwH-8OUEfkUWebrj534zwtTP-vbF8_FCDAZgSzgpvtIOFzmjspLny4Gj7EWPZI-ehBh7c-xq6UoNpiaHTYvf4KU6UMXxynkFUnL-w4GjhxhcAaeuZj_VcpRtfE9sQVCfbUfAYOJ-1TUkWdmuDr7ij6gsexBbjQga_aOnzZ9zJyqc9-dqzqGFWpagGXtIzPPfwY1w==

Main Skill Gems : Righteous Fire|Molten Shell With Life Leech|Cyclone With Life Leech|Purity Of Fire

Unique Items : Rise of the Phoenix

Requires Max Fire Resist
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if it works it should get a positive if miniscule life regen at max purity of fire level

Previous Build Version :
Spoiler
^^^ cause that's all i need to try it
Goal : To get a tanky RF Templar

Skill Tree :
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAfA6nVVugQ8hPBGjyogDwH-8OUEfkUWebrj534zwtTP-vbF8_FCDAZgSzgpvtIOFzmjspLny4Gj7EWPZI-ehBh7c-xq6UoNpiaHTYvf4KOuHyRVOlDF8cp5BVJy_sOBo4cYXAGnrmY_1XKUbX2rnzEdWm7TzE9sQVCfbUfAYOJ-1TUkWdmuDr7ij6gsexBbjQga_aOnzZ9zJyqc9-dqzqGA==

Main Skill Gems : Righteous Fire|Molten Shell With Life Leech | Molten Strike With Life Leech

Unique Items : 2X Max LR Blackheart's|Max LR Crest of Perandus

Requires Max Fire Resist
Now I'm new to crafting builds and i am wondering how viable this could be and if its even remotely possible and ways it could be altered to get the desired effect
Last edited by DragonMaster2962 on May 24, 2015, 11:20:16 AM
The flat regen from those uniques is minuscule compared to how much RF will burn you for. Most RF builds will use a ROTP and pick up aoe nodes. Molten Shell is effective only when it absorbs damage and detonates - you probably need to pick up some more armor nodes. Molten Strike is good thematically, but the vast majority of RF builds use cyclone both as a way to sustain (via life gain on hit) and as a movement skill to burn nearby enemies. Refer to any number of Righteous Fire builds in the forum (or the Marauder section).
ROTP
"
Schaller wrote:
The flat regen from those uniques is minuscule compared to how much RF will burn you for. Most RF builds will use a ROTP and pick up aoe nodes. Molten Shell is effective only when it absorbs damage and detonates - you probably need to pick up some more armor nodes. Molten Strike is good thematically, but the vast majority of RF builds use cyclone both as a way to sustain (via life gain on hit) and as a movement skill to burn nearby enemies. Refer to any number of Righteous Fire builds in the forum (or the Marauder section).
ROTP

well im a derp, i thauht the unqiues gave a percentage regen :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info