First ever POE character, TS/Puncture Ranger, need help with optimizing life and dmg !!

Good morning POE community, this is my first ever POE play through and I am having trouble achieving high life and dmg, I tried to follow other TS puncture build but I just cant seem to match their dmg and defensive capabilities. I would love to hear your opinion about my build and what I can do better to improve my character. Thank you soooo much!

Currently level 79

Bandit Quest:
All skillpoint :(

Skilltree: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJFr8Zjh9BIXYj9iSdJP0mlSoLMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOkJKfUt4TZJRR1HZVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYlpirGegbIxtbG_ycFJyw3b3d9d9dX8CfyuGzod2jAuNfY2_kvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-i2abgpzSn1KsLr-uwkrDYtUi5fLvjwJzBM8LsxKLKqcwGzerTftQj1orZxtwV3Q3dqOOE45_nVOd06NbssO2D7g7vevPq-uv8xf66_sj_k__e

Current Gear:

1st question... how you afford drillneck with such crappy rest of gear?
but other that that have you checked out any of the tornado shot build threads specificaly dealing with your exact build? there are several

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989 is a good one

also try curse on hit+assasins mark+herald of thunder for power charges to get extra crit, try and get some diamond rings with phys damage, otherwise keeep leveling and upgradeing, you will get stronger
I have a friend who only play Hardcore challenge league self found only, back when he uses to play scrubcore, he got a drillneck and because he doesnt play softcore anymore he gave it to me.
Also how would I optimize my gear and passive so that I would get more health? I looked around the area near my skill tree and I already took all the life nodes I can get
"
observer12304 wrote:
Also how would I optimize my gear and passive so that I would get more health?

Get more and better Life rolls on your gear :P It's pretty much the most important thing.
Gloves, boots and Amulet are missing Life altogether, and Master-crafted modifiers are midtier at best. I'd say your gloves and boots are the easiest to replace; if you don't mind trading, consider either trade chat or poe.trade. Otherwise, Alch a bunch of boots until you get something more decent :)
im playing a lvl 78 ranger of sameish build to you, running round with 2700 life and clearing upto lvl 70+ maps no worries, the beauty of bows is you dont get hit much, if you are aiming to be killing atziri then get round 3000+ and shuld be fine, get life and phys damage on rings and ammy, get a life belt rather than rustic sash or whatever, take life nodes and spec out later if you doing ok
also i notice u dont have any life leech on gear, get 2-3% life leech and some mana leech, that will drasticaly improve your survivability

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info