Can PS4 handle Path of Exile?

Both consoles could more than handle POE. Yes the Xbox One has ddr3 memory and the controller uses batteries but to be completely honest it's not that big a deal to me.(Unless my batteries go dead and i dont have any new ones!) haha
"
lordcool wrote:
Both consoles could more than handle POE. Yes the Xbox One has ddr3 memory and the controller uses batteries but to be completely honest it's not that big a deal to me.(Unless my batteries go dead and i dont have any new ones!) haha

LOL... Don't forget that power cord that has that enormous power box thingy,,,
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
does anyone remember the diablo 1 port on the first PS? it was sooo fun to chill out with mates and co-op through the game on console. plus the resolution was so bad u could only see like a shock nova distance around u so ur team had to stay real close and ur chars looked massive. this actually added to the game awesomely.
"
Float wrote:
does anyone remember the diablo 1 port on the first PS? it was sooo fun to chill out with mates and co-op through the game on console. plus the resolution was so bad u could only see like a shock nova distance around u so ur team had to stay real close and ur chars looked massive. this actually added to the game awesomely.

I do indeed remember that lol

it was just silly, but yeah totally fun

I remember D1 very fondly as its one of the first PC games I ever played
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info