Should I bring Solwitch back? Community/moderators... I'll let you decide.

So you all know Solwitch persona is crazier than exilione... Way crazier. So just out of curiosity if you want my "poop" "crazy" "passive aggressive" postings to come back I'll be more then happy to do so... Just keep in mind you're going yo either love me or hate me... There's no in between.

I haven't been posting only because I'm supporting Bex in her endeavors to better our community as a family... Going to be four years unless I croak...

Chris... I seeeeeee you.... ^.^

its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!
Last edited by exilione on May 23, 2015, 2:12:38 PM
Surely this is Off Topic.

And the answer to your question is I literally could not care less.
Wait... you deleted in "protest"? How's that working out for ya?
I think it's going rather well... LOL
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

"
Surely this is Off Topic.

And the answer to your question is I literally could not care less.

Yet you read and comment... There's a word for that.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

now this is comedy.

Spoiler
have fun
Oblivious
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
As a newer player, I only know solwitch by reputation. I'm not going to pretend that I know exactly who solwitch is. However I would say, who is solwitch to you and are you happy with that persona? If you are, by all means bring solwitch back. However as you are uncertain whether solwitch should remain in this "new" forum, maybe it's time to move on to exilione.
"
Kaicimo wrote:
As a newer player, I only know solwitch by reputation. I'm not going to pretend that I know exactly who solwitch is. However I would say, who is solwitch to you and are you happy with that persona? If you are, by all means bring solwitch back. However as you are uncertain whether solwitch should remain in this "new" forum, maybe it's time to move on to exilione.

That's a very good point... But anyways welcome new player feel free to look at my past posts.. They are quite entertaining. I can promise you, you will learn something ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Okay...confirmed.

I clearly don't do enough drugs yet to fully understand what goes on in "Off topic".

Will be back later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info