"the beast" is probably a

We had a lady transformed into a siren, we had some laser armed boss with a gigantic ball that left miley cyrus salivating with envy, we had a templar transformed into some kind of giant ant on top of a tower... I seriously doubt GGG will just drop their creativity side and fill us with a meh dragon.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
AdFinitum wrote:
So we are about to enter the Belly of the Beast.
Bottom of http://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening/actfour and Oyun says we are about to enter the innards of the beast.

Belly of the Beast is a full Wyrmscale.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Belly_of_the_Beast

Wyrmscales are the scales of a Dragon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyrm

I wouldnt be surprised if we encounter the entrails of a dragon - be it a dragon itself or the inner dragon we all fight - the origin of our / Dominus / Piety's dark thoughts. Something evil that tries to become real / flesh by influencing beings and taking over them but did not succeed yet since we defeated Dominus and Piety and all her failed experiments.

Well just some guesswork.

I would be VERY disappointed if some outside force was responsible for making Dominus and Piety evil. Part of how terrifying and awful they are is that their impetus comes from within, not from without; they're Hitler and Mengele.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
chicken
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
KhelThuzad wrote:
We had a lady transformed into a siren, we had some laser armed boss with a gigantic ball that left miley cyrus salivating with envy, we had a templar transformed into some kind of giant ant on top of a tower... I seriously doubt GGG will just drop their creativity side and fill us with a meh dragon.

Yeah I really agree with this statement. OP, if you take a second to look at PoE lore, you would know that a dragon just doesn't fit.

My guess : it will be an exclusive creature, like rhoas for example.
And it's great this way.
There, happy?

Warning: contain act 4 spoilers
Spoiler
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
A possible materialization of the madness, an avatar of the beast, grafted onto Chris Wilson's torso.

Spoiler
Ĭ̷̲̫͕͎͕͈͔̩̭̦̘͍̮̘̪̫̜̗͍̍̎͋̀̈́͌̊ͮ͒̓̾ͦ̂͂͆ͫ̚͘̕͞T̷̶̤̹͕͓̖ͬͤͮ̓̊ͩ̌͋͒͌ͨ̓ͬͩ̿ͧͪ̔̾́͢͝ ̨̦̳͙͈͍͇̟͇̬̫̮̠͕̟͔̮͔̳̓ͭ̀͂̇ͥ̾͌̚͘͢ͅL̶̡̪͖̬̞͇̭͖̖̳̦͙̔̏̽̆ͣ́̕͡I̊͆̀̐̾ͭ̒ͨͨ͐͊̚̚҉̴̼̞̦̳̩̺̰̤͞ͅV̷̧̮̰͎͔̹͉̦̼̗̪̘̜̘̫̯̊́̅̉͊͌ͦ͛ͣͩ̂͘͜Ě̵̵̶̙͎̩̩̼̱̰͖̂̆̾̇̉͗ͥͨ̀ͭͤ͊́͆ͫ̎̅́͠S̢̧̼̥͖̜̗͙̳͇ͬ̃ͮͮ̑́͆ͮ̍͋̍̉̓̏͋́̿ͦ͟͢͡
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 26, 2015, 10:31:42 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:
A possible materialization of the madness, an avatar of the beast, grafted onto Chris Wilson's torso.

Spoiler
IT LIVES

Oh the humanity!

why Chris why!
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Oh the humanity!

why Chris why!

The beast corrupts flesh and mind, who is to say that this is the original chris. Is Chris still alive even?
See, here's an old pic of him before he started working on the beast (let's call it PoE):

A slender member of the longneck tribe, with actual hair.

Flashforward to today:

No hair, shorter neck, with a lot more weight on him. Also, notice how he more than quadrupled in size, now being a giant, with a evil smile as he contemplates the devastated landscape. (also besides the anomaly in the water, you can see two cryptoids in the distance)

If this isnt proof of corruption, I dont know what is.

EDIT
: Also, once we saw chris had a fishing rod at his office... why would one need it there?
Clearly madness
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 26, 2015, 11:04:30 AM
we just found the hypnotoad shirt

Spoiler

=

I think the beast is more of a dark metaphysical presence/entity that corrupted the land, kinda like "The Darkness" in Vagrant Story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info